Friday, May 22, 2009

IT'S EXAM TIME.!!!

You had been working so hard all these days and never spent a single moment wasting. You want to be successful in your life. Your Intelligent Quotient is high. You secure good marks. And always top your group or class or whatever. Well done! Nice work! Keep it up! And this small (not really small) appreciation for an achiever can be known only by his performance in so called pain-striking “EXAMS”. Well it’s not a big thing all about exams. Surely everyone hates writing exams. But you may find someone with a different attitude. Recently I was also in the same period or you may call it phase of exams. Living at a hostel, it would have been easy for a bookworm or a brilliant to be very studious and reading for the exam seriously even among a large group of folks and this too depends on their capability or whatever.

But it wasn’t the same with me. Actually I am not really a bookworm or a person who keeps on studying and not even a person who studies and keeps the matter in the mind for a long time. I actually don’t know what the problem with me is? I do study. But it only stays in my mind for a short time. What I have noticed is that the matter that I study is with me till the exams only. And I don’t seem to remember a bit during the exams (while preparing) and I have to read it all over again. So I had been living at hostel not at the expense of my interest. But I had to because there was no other alternative at that time. But what had happened at hostel where I lived was that my roommate never used to be in the room. So I had all the freedom to do anything. Well I may be writing all sorts of records or notes or assignments, etc. And one more thing I never liked was that my fellow colleagues wanted to follow me and take myself as an example. Actually I don’t actually know what they thought, but it was what I felt whenever they used to talk to me. And so I always kept my door closed. But what was that the people outside thinking about me as I had been sitting in my room for such a time. Actually they had been thinking I was studying all the time which I never did. It’s obvious for anyone to think the same if it was anyone else. But I really really disliked their opinion. Just then there were exams coming ahead? First the LAB exams then the SEMESTER end exams. So I started my preparations for the exams. The problem was that I seemed to have got a good aggregate % in the 1st semester. So it was obvious for anyone to think that I am an intelligent guy. And that % put me as the hostel topper which was a real fake in reality but it was the same. Everyone looked me differently as I had done something wrong. So you can understand how poor my fellow hostel mates are. Actually they aren’t poor. They became poor in studies. Oh leave that. Just when the exams had started everybody seemed busy with their preparations. The exams had begun. And there are some idiots there up at hostel. Some need the materials and notes for preparation and they approach me. And one of the idiots always knocks my door and asks such silly doubts that you are sure to forget the content (subject) for the next day’s exam. Then as he goes away I slam my door hard enough as I was very angry. It won’t be even 15 minutes that again someone knocks the door and it is the same idiot. God Damn, man. He doesn’t seem to be thinking that he is disturbing the other person. He just wants his work to be done. That’s it and one more thing that person remembers to study only before the exams and won’t be seem during the normal working days. I had been studying hard to keep up the at least the previous score. But it wasn’t so easy. This second semester is a bit difficult than the first one and the next coming semesters would be much more difficult as they deal with the core of my group. Studying ...
studying....diverted....studying.....diverted......studying....!! That was my cycle going on. And the papers were just above my head. All the arrows that I shot were far away from the centre mark. So you can imagine how poorly I must have done. We had two groups given two sets of paper each different subject. The other group got all the papers as easy that I would have not worried so much. They were damn easy as they are compared to ours. Damn again. Only two subjects Physics and Mathematics II were easy and I suppose I had written them well. And all others were devil’s rule to drive ourselves out of our conscious.Exams. Exams. Exams. What everyone thinks about these exams? Everyone including me consider them to be hell except a few. Actually I want to study what no one studies the most. But I lacked time and my inner conscious was a little disturbed at that time. So wasn’t able to concentrate harder on harder topics. And that gave me a fine blew and swept me of like a “TORNADO”. Now I’m helpless. No one can do anything about the past, I mean about the exams. And hope for the results to be good and not a discouraging one. And a big gratitude to the god for helping me to write the exams either good or bad. He just tested me and I have failed in proving myself. And a small advice: Don’t consider exams to be a burden. Consider them to be a duty to be performed and make sure you do your duty perfectly and reach your goal.

1 comment:

  1. And you ended up as the class topper this time.i am sorry if i disturbed u -8214

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |