Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life like this::"The Flipside 1".

Everything goes well, almost everything that you work on. And hard work never goes waste for anyone. Everyone wants to be the first in the class or the group or whatever. And the toppers never give a chance for failures in their lives. “I am No.1”. Oh no, I am not the one to say that, but the toppers. Oh but I am 1 only. It’s Roll No. 1. Some would definitely like to the first to be called and some don’t. I would be favouring the latter.

My name being AK was assigned the number 1 in the class. Firstly, I was shocked. I do not know what was wrong with it. But I still have something to tell about it. I am talking about luck. I have a very bad luck. Never has anything gone well. So, in many of the exams they would be first testing me whereas the others learn most of the things which they don’t know by soliciting others. And the teachers also would be decreasing the number of question to be asked when it comes for the last person. For me, they flittered the whole textbook upside down and for the rest the book’s title. I frankly say, “It’s too weird”.

 

And never-the-less in some exams, they say to pick up a paper/chit (actually consisting of a question). Oh god pardon me! My luck never goes well. It’s the bad luck again hindering me like the shadow. It never leaves me. A recent example would prove this. The subject was Electrical and Electronics Workshop and the exam was External exam. Some of my friends (hostelites in different section and group) had had this exam and they said it wasn’t so easy. So this implicated more fear in everyone of my class. This was because there were certain topics where we had to write 5-6 pages of long story. There were three such experiments. But I happened to prepare hard for the exam and prepared almost all of them. So just check my luck the next day.

 

I was confident on writing the exam. There were a total of 15 experiments. But I prepared them all. But. But. What happened there? I picked up a paper and went straight to my allotted place. I saw the question. Shocked.! Terrified.! [Oh you readers, you don’t have to get so curious]. Actually there were 17 experiments, but we were thorough with only 15. And mine was a different question implying to use two experiments in one and that to be a difficult and conjugate process. I tried to analyse it with the known experiments and none matched. At last I got an experiment not the same, but some what a different one but was 1% near to that one question. The rest is confidential. [Sorry my dear readers, I won’t tell what happened at last].

 

The computer lab examination was easy one but again being the first one, was really half-dead. The experiment was an easy one. Because there were only 14 and that to were a bit short ones except three. And this too, I did not fear even the viva-voce as I was a bit thorough with it. I was the first to complete the exam as I was the first to get the question and the program was also short. So then called for viva. What I happened to notice was that the teacher (Sir) asked questions which he did not know and was trying to clarify those doubtful questions. He almost turned the book upside down and covered every full stop in his questions. Oh god! I wasn’t a genius to read the whole-lot book. And when it came to the rest, especially the middle and the last ones, it was dead easy.

 

Oh these are just two examples during examination and there are many during classes. And no doubt there are many to come.

 

And god please stab me death, I have another three years to go for this ill-fated luck to abscond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |