Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Immigrant.

From my childhood I had been moving places. I have travelled many places. Well I have been to three different states. And lived outside my home state from first to tenth grade i.e. almost ten years. So each time different people, different language and everything is different which takes some time to get adjusted. But many people speaked Hindi which made it a bit easy for conversation and understanding. Well I have been to Assam, Gujarat and presently in Andhra Pradesh.

In Assam, I was small and worked hard for Hindi but even then it was above my head. It is a cool monsoon state and does not have so much heat as here. In Gujarat, I have been in Ahmedabad. The coolest place I had ever been to. I had lived here for seven years so obviously there would be a certain liking. But I am always the same person where ever I go.

But here in AP, I am facing with a small problem. The language problem. When I have been out-of-state I happened to learn mostly all of it [I mean Hindi] but would be conversing in my mother tongue, T [Telugu] at home. So what is the problem here? I can .hmm...I can not read anything in T. And my friends get puzzled over this in class and even outside. “How come I can’t read when I can so perfectly and fluently speak in T”, my friends ask. I would have to narrate them the above mentioned fact. They won’t believe this stuff until they are given some proof.

And these people here use such offensive language even for a small thing. This type of behaviour was not evident in other places. And I don’t know anything v****r until they tell they are speaking v****rly. Oh god, help these contaminated souls and don’t let me in their trap. And the people here are completely different. So this makes me in thinking the criteria which sets apart this state people from the others. And I am no one to judge anyone. This was just my view. Only my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |