Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I had been doing a lot of home work. Homework? Yeah!? A bit to improve myself on a small subject. Did small reading of some posts by KS. Fantastic, marvellous, magnificent they were. Sorry, no more words to describe such breathtaking mind-blowing blogs. Read for a short span of 30 min and jotted down some of the words which I haven’t heard or read before. I would call him  [KS] a “WALKING DICTIONARY” and an “ENGLISH LAUREATE”  and if given a chance give him a doctorate in English language ( may be it comes under Commerce, I don’t know?!:-( ). Well he deserves one of such things, I must say.

 

Day was boring without internet at home. And gave a big strain to my sensitive eyes with frameless specs by watching Tennis. French open season is on (You would be knowing this better than me). Amazing play was it today. I watched many matches. I was driven crazy by one small thought. Well I am a big fan of RF [“Roger Federer”]. So I would be buttressing on RF. It’s obvious for a fan to do so. If it is someone whom you don’t know even then you would be sustaining your support on an individual. What do you take into account when you support someone when you don’t know them? Well in my case many things, I must say. Body language, confidence, perseverance, etc, etc and most importantly the play. Many things come. You must have also noticed it. If not try watching a play of unknowns, whether it is Tennis or Soccer. You are sure to prop your confidence on some one.

 

And my mind was truly undisturbed by the outside world. If it was studies I would be picking up each and every point besides studies. Strange eh? Yes sir, I know. But just can’t help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |