Friday, December 13, 2013

Revamp.


So, the other day when I mentioned about the writer's block and my inability to write, I was actually surprised when a few people responded to it. This gives me assurance that, yeah, I can continue bragging about everything that I usually do. And also one of the blogger even mentioned that I should be myself when it comes to writing. I must warn you, I am not as good of a writer which people expect me to be. I will get back to this later. Another clarification that I wanted to make was that I actually meant that I really don't care about the page count. I don't know how I missed the "don't" word. 

Before continuing with anything, I must welcome two new followers ME-er who blogs at Me-ing and Enchantress who blogs at The Enchantness. Both have got amazing blogs and both are great writers. Do check their blog if you get time. Or better skip my blog and head over there. Anyway, this is just a collection of my rambling and cries. 

1. A day before yesterday we had a training session on some technology. So we had to go as there was no choice escaping it because there was no one present in the training session and they escalated this to our manager. We had no idea that there was a training session in the first place. This unexpected session was attended by a few people which happened to the one fourth of the total registered people. So, as there was shortage of notepads, I handed my "notebook" which I usually use for writing down poems and stuff like that just to keep me at bay and avoiding the forgetful nature of mine. After the session he was like, "You are so predictable". I was confused and asked him , "What! Why do you say so? " He points at a few of my draft-poems and reads it and says, "You pick us a word and form a sentence". I was like "WHATTT" and then I showed him those Haiku. He came back with the same response. I didn't know what to say to that. This guy, Ajay is so stupid. Now lets make one thing clear here. He isn't a poet, neither am I. And also none of us here are trying to write a mystery novel contracted in the form of a poem. So, when I inspire him to write a poem, it's just plain English, not an Indiana Jones treasure hunt. I was shouting at him to tell this. He simply just ignores my wisdom. And yeah, I am back. Hi all.

2. People who said they adore me. Thank You. Thank you so much. Dude, dude, dude. You look cute trying to jump on to the cloud nine. Not so fast. Hold your horses. They meant about your, I mean my writing style and that too the good part. You always mess up the good part of the writing with your cries and stuff like that. In short, what people ( blog readers ) are trying to say is that they adore me, not you. Got it! 

3. We are having a cricket tournament these days, between different project groups within our office. The first match was a drag. We didn't score well and then there was me, trying to be an ace bowler gave the maximum number of runs of which a majority were the extras. I wasn't in the form, I guess. I think I am never in form. Sometime some crap happens and the opponent doesn't some mistake and I get lucky in taking his wicket. With that confidence the captain of my team was hoping that I would take some wickets and contain the score. And the opposite happened. Eventually we lost. The problem wasn't that. There is a manager from my account, though I don't have to report to him, he played the match. First of all, our score was the least, the minimal score anyone can ever score. And then this retarded-guy-manager blames me for losing the match. He claims himself to be a batsman and didn't score a run. I don't really mind him as everyone in the project account knows that he is an asshole of the highest priority. Believe me, there isn't a single person who likes him. We can imagine a manager to be stupid and wicked, but this levels will not be seen anywhere. Take my word when I say anyone would feel like kicking his ass, any day, anytime. So, this retarded person was commenting on me, I didn't give a shit. One time, fine. Second time, fine. Third time, fine. And if this continues one more time, he will have it coming. I am serious. I will beat the shit out of him. I don't care about the consequences. 

4. Last week AK went on a trip. It was like a team outing, but not exactly. You can call it just an outing. There were three places that these guys visited. Out of which two were a total waste. The only thing that was cool about the trip was the waterfalls, where they spent a hell lot of time playing in the water. So, while they were in the process of enjoying, AK hit some rock in the water. Oh, I forgot to mention, that the water had more rocks inside of it than outside that were visible. So, when AK hit some random rock he felt that it was nothing much than a little pain caused because he was walking bare foot inside and outside the water. It was later only after like an hour after that it started paining like hell. So, does this stop him? No! What's wrong with this guy. I was telling ( read : shouting) to take a break and let it settle and ease the pain a little bit. But no, he had to roam around. And also he couldn't have limped so that it doesn't hurt that much. But no again. Someone kill this guy. He was walking as if nothing happened, subsiding the pain or whatever. This might not affect him, but there's me, remember. Hello, are you hearing, AK? I am still here. Does he stop there. No. The next day also the same story continues. And then again, he plays cricket yesterday. No, the leg is still paining. And to add to his existing pain in the foot, he missteps and sprains  something. Now, it was time to limp, dude. But no. He doesn't. Is anyone gonna kill him? Please do that at the earliest. 

5. I am trying my best to overcome that writer's block and I appreciate the comments by the fellow readers to inspire me. You did a great job. Thanks. It might take a while before I get back on the writing spree. Till then you have to bear my rantings. Oh wait, I do that all the time. Whatever ! 

________________________________________________

Alter-ego strikes again.

14 comments:

  1. Nice post. So the writings in the red are written by the Guy in the hat ?? Coooollll... :) :)
    And thanks a lot for mentioning me in your post.. :) :) That is very nice of you.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alter ego's are always the funnier ones right?

    I can't seem to silence my other two better halves inside me at times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best advice (albeit that which should (!) be most obvious) is "be yourself" --and here is the proof! Yay for The Guy in the Hat returning!! Not that your 'own' ramblings is boring or anything, but it just makes it awesomely even MORE uniquely you (even though it's just..you...in multiple personalities ¬_¬). Anyways I like! It makes it fun, and sort of like a special theme of a tv series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you. :)

      You make me sound like a superhero of some sort. :P

      Delete
  4. Hey, I know how it feels like. I have a writers block too I think or I am just busy...and do say Hi for me to your alter ego, the photograph on the top left is kinda cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be just busy, I guess.

      Hello.

      Ah, Thanks. :)

      Delete
  5. Yayyy *thumbs* up for coming back with an AK-tastic post! :) I think I could say from behalf of us all that we missed your alter ego!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know that both AK and the guy in the hat are back :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Let's hope I continue to bring them more often.

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |