Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Surprise.


This would sound confusing to a lot of people, as a matter of fact to every person reading my blog ( in case someone is still here, thanks for that). So, coming straight to the point I received an email from a blogger friend titled 'Surprise ;)' . Believe me it was a real surprise and I wasn't expecting like this happen to my mailbox, ever. It had an attachment which was titles 'CCD'. I knew it who had sent it. Yeah right, the 'From' at the top of the email also refers to the person who sent it. ( I actually saw the attachment before I read the email.) But anyways, it was a guest post. So, without much ado I present you IQ who blogs at  "Supercalifragilisticsexyalidocious™" . I can't thank her enough. Like I told her, I am still searching for words to express my gratitude. Words don't do justice here. A simple Thank You, or a Thank you multiplied by 100, still won't be enough.

And believe me, the character in the story is so perfectly described as me. Not any less, not any more. I mean how could one even read someone, get to know someone that well. I think that is what is commonly known as talent. Seriously, I am blown away, like really into bits and pieces ( okay, it was a figure of speech). The post actually has 7 chapters. I actually thought of posting one chapter after the another. But anyway, I am posting all at once. 

Your Question : Why are you wasting out time with this instead of posting that guest post already ? 
I really  don't know the answer to that question. Like I mentioned earlier, I am still searching for words and overwhelming ( if I can put it more correctly). And also that post is just too awesome to just let out for the whole world to read ( Its' only a handful). So,.. umm.. hmm.. ! 

Thank you once again, IQ. You have no idea what this means. And wait, the best part is when I mentioned that 'I somehow felt a little indebted'  she just said "NOOO dont dont. Dosti mein kya indebted shebted pshhh". (She probably might kill me for bringing this up in my post, but I had to. That is like most people say , "AWWW That's sweet" . Okay I will stop now) And that, my dear friends left me speechless. 

Ajay Kontham / The Guy in the Hat / The Luminary / The Idealist / The Deathstalker 
(Simply put, One crazy geeky dude)

10 comments:

  1. As you know, you are very welcome! I am glad and touched it had such an effect, so your appreciation is more than enough thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too many reasons to love IQ! *dances*

    Now just waiting for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. *Joins the dance* :D

      Yeah, I will put it up in a min or so.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha oh dear. Watch out, this girl will have everyone dancing the tribal dance. :|

      Delete
    3. The genre of the dance doesn't actually matter here . :P

      Delete
  3. Oh a guest post! Can't wait to see what you will come upwith :)

    In btw the floor is shaking so stop now :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Now that's really something to dance about :P

    I would love to read it! Is it up already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you really seem happy about it. :P

      Yes, it is up. You can find it here.... " The Eccedentesiast "

      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |