Thursday, December 26, 2013

Waking up.


I am not usually a morning person. Really, I am not. People reading my blog know that. So, the past could of weeks I have been able to make these comic strips, based on my situation called - Insomnia. 













And finally the last but not the least and also the instant waking machine...


Besides all this, these days I have been sleeping early. I mean like at 1am or 2 am. I think someone has cursed me to sleep early. Phew! Who's that? Who would do such a heinous thing? 

P.S. : Created using BitStrips app for Facebook and Android Phone. 

6 comments:

  1. You sleep at 2 am ?? At what time do you get up ? Nice comic strips.. All the best with the last one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 am is still early for me. I sometimes sleep at 4 or 5 also.
      Well that depends. Sometimes I wake up just in time to get to office, while sometimes, I don't sleep at all.

      Haha, Thanks. :P

      Delete
  2. Hehehe, I need to try these methods.

    Did they work for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one will definitely work, though I haven't tried any. :P

      Delete
  3. Loved the anti-snooze button :) Now I know what exactly you do in our company :P :P

    And maybe that was not someone cursing you to sleep soon, it might have been a wish or a prayer from someone to cure your insomnia :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.

      Let's keep it a secret, okay? :P

      Prayer ?
      Whoever that is, I admire you. Because its' working.
      Please do pray that I become the richest person as well. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |