Thursday, May 9, 2013

Workaholic.

Day 9, Thursday
A moment in your day 
(This can be just a photo or both a photo and words.)
_____________________________________

That's an excellent topic. Too bad, I am not regular with my camera. I think I have packed and kept it deep inside some hole somewhere here or there. So, I went through a few of my old clicks and came up with the following. Though the topic says, just a photo, but you must be knowing by now that I am an excellent rule-breaker

Ok, that is me being too damn slow.
Believe me, I am way faster. 
This my friend is called a watch.

That's me having a stupendous meal.
Yeah, You are right. Every Night. 
Okay. Now lets get down to business. That was me putting up the nice act so far. So, here comes the actual thing.

Damn you, Alarm.
Yeah. That's Right, I am the hardest working guy at office....

The Workaholic Ajay
Ok, this is the last one. Enough bothering you with too much of truths in one day. 

Reaction to the People posting on Facebook and Twitter.


P.S. : 
Dear People,
Don't get side tracked by the topics. If you see the topic and feel that there is something great in the post, then I am sorry to inform you that it's not true at all. My topics are so selected so as to attract people. Guess what, I am doing my job perfectly. 
Sincerely, 
The Topic Master-Genius.
Ok. I have no idea what this word even means. Topic Master-Genius? Phew! What am I even thinking?

8 comments:

  1. Busy as a bee Ajay..
    all the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I keep telling myself, but the truth is something otherwise, isn't it? :P

      Delete
  2. Naaice.
    You might want to reconsider the Topic-Master Genius name though.Make it something funkier...TMG?
    Which kinda sounds like OMG...like people fainting at the sound of the name.You can't get better than that or...forget it.
    Random comments are my new speciality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You.
      Oh, someone read till the last line.
      You got a vivid imagination, Ma'am.
      I will consider your advice. :D

      I guess that's one of your many specialties, right ? Well, I know it. :D

      Delete
  3. I love the third pic, especially that your reflection is visible in the cup. Oh and of course the bitstrips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice clicks! And Topic master-Genius? I am laughing so hard. You come up with the weirdest of the words :P

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :D

      What yaar, I thought that was the best. Ok, Now I am over-acting. :P
      Yeah, that's one of my specialty. Creating new words, which turn out to be amazing actually. Don't know what went wrong with this one. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |