Friday, May 17, 2013

The May Challenge Bundle.


Day 14, Tuesday
Ten things that make you really happy
____________


Ten things that make me happy : 



1. Writing

2. Photography
3. Novels
4. Gadgets
5. Money
6. Movies
7. Jokes
8. Friends
9. Chocolates
10. You shouldn't know
__________________________________________


Day 15, Wednesday
 A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)
____________

I think I already did this. Please find the following link useful.

_____________________


Day 16, Thursday
Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.
____________

Ah, the topic sounded like a nice one at first. But as I dig deep into it, I started realizing, there is really a lot in life . So, it seems like I have to explain that so called lot in life difficulty. So, here is goes. The difficult part of that "lot in life" is life itself. I have heard people saying things about life ad how beautiful it is, or how can one make it so. I tried. I failed. I failed again. I withdrew the trying again notion from my mind. Now, people would fall upon me with new sayings or the old ones may be - Try and try, unless you succeed, or more like where there is a will, there is a way. 

The thing is that I am blinded and I am like the flock of sheep. I drift to where ever it might please. But at the end of the day, I realize that I have done some thing very terrible and should change my approach or anything that matters. The day ends and a new one begins and I do the exactly same thing I told myself not to do. 

Am I working on it? No. I never did. I thought I was working on it, but lets don't get dragged into assumptions and think bubbles. I never did and I am not sure I ever will. You ask me Why? I wish I knew the answer, Seriously! 
__________________________________________


Day 17, Friday
A favorite photo of yourself and why
____________

I actually laughed looking at this topic. I felt if I were to upload a favorite photo of myself, I don't think the server space dedicated to me could hold that much content. Well, anyways I am turning up with the most common & recent photo, common in the sense I just generalized this photo almost everywhere.



Why? Because it gave me a new name. I have always liked hats. And this photo doesn't reveal much of me than it says about the hat. Okay, that hat isn't some antique thing, but doesn't it look like that a photo of a hat with some guy in the middle or in this case below it. 
__________________________________________


Day 18, Saturday
Tell a story from your childhood. 
Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.
____________

A memory from my childhood? I was like in the 3rd grade when we were playing and suddenly a guy puts a leg in front of me. I don't actually remember whether we were fighting or just playing. I don't think we were playing. I mean we were playing. Well the game must be as I hardly remember is the fighting game. I was once in a while involved in some sort of that game. The purpose behind that game is what I don't remember. But I have taken part in those fights quite often. What? Me? Fighting? Hard to believe? Welcome to reality! So, what happened was the leg and I fell. I fell on a small stone embedded in the soft lawn which was totally unseen. I fell on my head hitting that hard stone. Fortunately, my skull wasn't broken. But there was a lot of blood. Was I crying? I don't remember. I think I didn't. But then I thought if I didn't cry I wouldn't be normal for a third grader. So, I cried. Almost whole of the primary secondary pupils gathered around me while a teacher washed my wounds at the common water tap. Later I was taken to the hospital and was neatly bandaged. 

Well, let me tell you I got a very good memory power. I will come up with more. Wait, it says stories. Well then, I step down. My childhood does't have stories. It has reality.
___________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. Day 14: I'm so curious as to what 10 may be! :P

    Day 15: Already commented

    Day 16: Life is like that

    Day 17: Rightly chosen :)

    Day 18: Lol I was hoping for a happy story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 14: You shouldn't be! :P

      Day 15: Thank You for that. :)

      Day 16: Precisely mine. :/

      Day 17: Thank You. :)

      Day 18: Hmph, Happy story? I don't remember one! :O

      Delete
  2. Day 17: It's common courtesy to give credits to the guy who gave u a new name.

    DAy 18: Well, anyway I remember that day. We used to live in the small house in assam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day 17: Oh, yeah. That would be me. And don't think you were that person, you were just the guy behind the camera, remember ?

      Day 18: Oh, you do? Good good memory, which I feel is not so much like yourself.

      Delete
  3. Waiting for more childhood stories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You serious ?
      Well then, I might put up some in the days to come, may be.

      Delete
  4. First things first! Now I know the reason why your head is wired like this :P That tripping incident and hitting on your head is THE reason :P

    And life - This term seems to never leave you. In almost every post, I feel life torments you but always seems to elude you when you write in order to explore more about it :)

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Now I too know the reason. :'( :P

      Hehe. You can say that. The thing is that I am still not satisfied with the so called life.

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |