Friday, April 5, 2013

The Invasion.


So, I am back. It has been a long time since I wrote. As you might as well know, I am the man behind the curtains, or the puppeteer who writes every single word you read. So, I felt that my presence has been vague lately and people have started to forget me all together. But now I am back. And did you notice the name? The profile name? No? Well, you better. I call it the Invasion. 

Recently, AK has been bothering me too much with an alias name. If you've been reading the previous posts you might as well know that. So, let me clarify one thing here. The awesome good posts you come across, those are mine and rest, well you know. So, whenever you feel like WOW, Awesome, bla bla make sure that you compliment me. Ok? Well moving on. Yeah, Alias. The reason is plain simple. He wants to post as anonymous. And then again, he doesn't want the little follower gang to forget who is he. He even plans to start up with a new blog from scratch. Unbelievable, innit ? Now, get this. This intelligent guy wants the anonymous cloak around him but at the end of the day what he does - He buys a new domain address. And what might that be, if you are wondering? His complete name dot in. 

Ok, someone help me out here. This guy is nuts as you all know. And I can tell with confidence that this guy has totally lost his mind. But thats' not it. He is attacking my mind also. Not cool dude. Not at all cool. Well, I can't put up with any more of is nonsense. So, I changed the name. Hahahehehahaha. 

The Invasion
Behold ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, old people (if any), The invasion has begun. The world is about to change. Well, don't put too much hopes. I was just saying, literally. Though this guy, AK might lose a lot of potential new people who know him by this name, but what the hell. I just invaded and he has to deal with the consequences, even if they are not good. Though I invaded, I won't be here writing all the time. Like I said I'm just the puppeteer. I come to light sometimes in grave need or sometimes to tell the truths that this AK hides from many innocent people out there. 

Meanwhile, In other news : 



To be continued .... ( If you are wondering where the hat is... I just don't go out wearing the hat sometimes, you know. :D )

P.S. This post feels like some teacher has spellchecked each and every word. Let me assure you, no such thing happened. Oh boy, I need to find a suitable way or color. 
Dear K, 
If you are reading this. Help me out here. Since you say you are proficient in the knowledge of colors, suggest me some or one.
Regards, 
The Guy in the Hat

18 comments:

  1. Haha, loved this post Ajay, just the way you talked about yourself :) Can I still call you Ajay, or do you go by the Guy in the Hat now?

    P.S - I've been considering changing my name as well, and now you've brought me one step closer to doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I am glad you liked it. You can call me anything that you find comfortable.

      You too? Well, Join the club. :P

      Regards,
      The Guy in the Hat

      Delete
  2. We really need some change in the world..hence ur invasion is appreciative..n by d way u r leading him everywhere or he is following u to every corner..now to assess that we have to wait till the investigation completes. So don't forget to write the next episode. Same time, same place. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. World always need some change. My invasion is going to make it much worse. But still I will try my best to make a better tomorrow, only if I could.

      Yeah.
      I won't.
      Same time, same place. :D

      Delete
  3. Guy in the Hat,

    So you just took off and wrote a whole post! And you changed the name too! I really pity Ajay. Anyway, so let us see how well your invasion goes. And if he wants anonymous why did Ajay get a domain as .in. Help the poor guy! Seems like he really lost it.

    And you want me to give you a better color? Man, there are tons and tons of shades and you can't get a color? Anyway, if I start suggesting my favorites, it might be biased and might be considered girly by the world :P So here you go, choose whichever you like from this link If you want a very generic color instead of all these shades, go for ink blue or green :)And that's just my suggestion.

    Until later,
    Keirthana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear K,

      Yeah. I own half of the shares you know. :P Yeah. I changed the name as well. :D I too pity him. I hope this invasion goes according to the plan.
      Yeah, that's what bothers me too. Some confused guy, he is.

      Yes, Ma'am. I know, right ? May be I am too color blind or something. :P . Lol. I don't want that. But considering your expertise in the color combinations and its knowledge, I guess you can help me on the guy-ey colors as well. No? :/ . Thanks for the link. Oh boy ,thats' a lot of colors.
      Roger that Ma'am. Ink Blue or green. Copy.
      Well, to be precise I was asking for your suggestion only. And thanks for that and your time as well.

      Over and out,
      The Guy in the Hat.

      Delete
  4. Haha totally enjoyable. Congrats on your own domain! And I know I haven't commented in a long time - I have to admit your poetry is sort of like commercial breaks for me - I can read "watch" them but find myself not able to comment on them. NO -That's definitely not to say that they suck :P (I know how you think!)
    When you post like this... I guess it's more conversational. And I like :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear IQ,
      Long time No see. And your blog is out of bounds. Guess you privatized it or something, right ?

      So, are the commercial breaks good ?
      The cat is out of the bag. :P
      Haha, I know that you know how i think. :P

      Well, then I will get more conversational for your sake atleast. :P

      Delete
    2. ...........Yeah I put myself on commercial-break for two months. I'm opening my home again tomorrow for it's Anniversary/Birthday! :D

      Delete
    3. Wow, The break id finally over. Great.
      I hope we get a lot of goodies ad of course a house warming party also, right ? :D

      Delete
  5. Hello Ajay:) New domain wow!:) Just love reading your humorous posts.What an invasion man! Beautifully done! Would love to read more of this new addition;)
    Cheers:)
    Bushra
    BTW:it was good to see AK without the hat for a while:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Bushra,
      Thank You. It is not completely operational yet. But thanks anyway.
      Haha. Thats' something innit? :P

      Well, Point noted. :D

      Delete
  6. Change is the only constant! And this invasion is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah !! So finally u have got a new name Ajay...:)
    Nice name btw and the post too..:)
    keep writing..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear MK,
      Hello.
      Yes. I named myself. I am Ajay's Alter Ego.
      Thank you.

      Take Care.

      The Guy in the Hat.

      Delete
  8. The Invasion of The Guy in the hat is on you or from you ?
    So.....others should be worried ri8? :P

    You are moving your blogs to your private site?
    and please buy the server space too then i can open your blog from office ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its' on me. You must that guy. I don't even know what's happening here anymore.
      Well, I am worried. Don't know about others. :P

      Lol. No. Just got a domain.
      Please wire me the required money to buy the server space. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |