Saturday, April 20, 2013

Small Talk.


A Small Announcement

Dear Readers/Followers/Passer-bys, 

First of all thanks for your time and dropping by my space. I have to apologize for not being able to drop by your blog. I have been a little busy. I know that is not a valid reason, because of course you too are busy and still you're able to find some time to read, while I am not. I really feel so bad when I see a comment and then I am not able to do the same in your blog-post. The to-read-list of blog posts keeps increasing and I am not able to even touch that list. But, I will try to read as soon as possible. So sorry.

Regards, 
The-Guy-Failing-to-read-your-Blog-posts.

Dear All (who don't know me yet)

Well, I am not addressing all the people here. It seems like some of you haven't yet met me. I am famously known as The Guy in the Hat, the Awesome. Though, the popularity is still in the rise. So may be, the word hasn't yet reached you. So, hello there. How are you doing? 

So, the other day, someone asked me about the new split personality. Yes. You can say that. And I think that is what is going on here. But I think it goes one way. I mean to say, only I know about this thing. The other part that adheres me doesn't have a clue. You got what I am trying to say here?  Though the guy is almost close to finding out what is going on. Lets hope he doesn't. Because from what I know, I don't think knowing would do any good to him. Good, in the sense that he will go all hyper and all about the new revelation that he was so unaware of till now. I guess that's a hard thing to gulp. I would never know. Unless there is someone, a third being that I am unaware of. And seriously, I don't think there will be three split personalities. OR AM I WRONG ? Looks like I am questioning the invisible. Lets hope there are just two of us. 

Sincerely, 
The Guy in the Hat. 

In other News

So far... AK asked The Guy in the Hat about the similarities in the resemblance and the reason why he was following him/or was feeling like being followed by. 

The Silent Treatment

The Guy in the Hat prefers not to say anything. And this pisses off AK. The Silent treatment is killing him. And being a curious guy, he is just following him back to find some answers. 

Until Later, 
(Let me rephrase that)
Sooner than Later, 
The Guy in the Hat. 

6 comments:

  1. I empathize AK! The same's with me, I haven't been able to read and comment on blogs at all :/ Honstly, I have to read soooo many blogs that I'm going mental :P

    And the guy in the hat is so awesome :D

    BTW, being a fan of the guy in red, I've nominated you for an award, when you're anti-busy, do check it out :P : http://ruya-wakingmoments.blogspot.in/2013/04/cheers-for-another-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Similar is the case with me. :P

      The Guy in the Hat says thanks. :D

      Why, Thank You! :)
      Yeah, Sure thing. :)

      Delete
  2. Just wondering,

    Doesn't AK read the blog post after it is posted, find the red ink and understand it. :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Prithvi,
      I am afraid, we haven't me before. But I kind of know me.

      Oh. He? He is color blind especially to Red color. That' why I choose that color. And even if he isn't color blind, it is me controlling the majority of his mindless brain. So, I can do whatever is necessary so that he doesn't get to know about me.

      Regards,
      The Guy in the Hat.

      Delete
  3. AK I'm sure you wrote it on your way from office, drooling in the overcrowded bus, cussing them for snitching away the last seat for some pretty girl. Ha ha ha..now this is it! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, How did you know?
      *Looks around* Still can't find you..Where are you? :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |