Friday, August 31, 2012

Unforeseen.

Well, its official now. What's official, that I will tell in the end. The 60 day program at Trivandrum-God's own country had ended and finally headed out for joining the base location. Now there is an interesting story here.

We are supposed to report on 3rd of September and I had a train the next day of the Release day which was 27th of August. Let me summarize the last day. We were supposed to be at office at 8o'clock or something like that. I really didn't knew the time. All I knew was that there was a photo session at 9:30 a.m. I was woken up by my roommate saying that the bus would come at 6:00 a.m. and the time was 5:45 a.m. Five Minutes, I get ready to roll. Then after reaching office I find out that there was another bus an hour later. Well, bham. I wait, for say 3 hours or may be more and then the HR person comes and tells that the Photo session was been cancelled. WOW ! COOL! Isn't it? And then she heads out saying us to do the pending formalities. All head out roam around the labs and get ourselves with the remaining formalities. And then they say, there is one pending document of mine that was supposed to be submitted but I didn't. Well, I actually did and I took a lot of pain in the as$ to get it attested. So, yeah, I did. I meet people and run to the other building which is up the hill and get it confirmed that I submitted. Well, that was a little stunt running in those not-so-comfortable-for-running black shoes. And it eventually did hurt my legs. I come back, roam around and get back to a classroom where all my friends were busy taking the pictures of the people of my class. Then we head back to the seminar hall where we were supposed to be. There was some prize distribution for the people who performed good in the ILP. That was over and we were left with another hour or may be two of free time. And my friends were making the est use of the time and playing in the seminar hall and making fun of everyone and making a fool of themselves. And the day ends. Well, not quite yet. There is more. Wait! What? There is more? Give us a little break, will ya ? I will pretend, I didn't listen that. Two of the people from my class got certificates as good performers and they wanted to throw a party and invited us all. So, we went there and ate what we wanted to eat. We ordered something all ate. And then there came our tech-lead(technical lead) who was teaching us all the technical stuff. I got a little bored after that because the activities they were telling to do were something I wasn't interested at. I roamed around for a little more time just trying to escape that and it was over after a long long time. And what I noticed was that this three months period has bonded the people very closely. I didn't expect that to happen in  such a short period of time. And it was amazing. I made myself quite a new friends and some are really really nice and great. Some people got emotional and I clearly don't know what to do when people get emotional. I was once a short-coming guy especially these kind of things. Not exactly this, but the likes of this. But I have developed myself a  strong heart or lets say a cold heart, may be. So we go different ways, greet each other the very best for their future. 

I came back to my room and called my dad as usual and after some pretty long discussion, I bought a ticket to home - Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Not exactly home, but here's were my parents stay as of now. And now that was costly, way too too too too too costly. Believe me, all the way I thought was about it. And what more, I had excess baggage. So, I had to pay an extra few bucks, I mean a large amount. Was it over ? No. Not quite yet. I landed in Mumbai and I had to change to another flight which was nearly 6 hours away. I roam around in the Airport carrying my huge luggage which was sufficient for 2 people of may be more. I readjust my packings to avoid the excess baggage this time and I did succeed in that. But later in the flight, I had trouble getting the really HUGE bag into the cabin above me. I mean I kind of made a scene over there trying to push it harder inside. Later I get down the plane and head back home. And then when I get home, I try to book the ticket to Bangalore, which is where I should be reporting on Monday. So, I try to book and book one finally. And now, you don't want to miss this. I booked it on the wrong date. Now Look at me! No, No. Please don't. Now, The ticket isn't cheap and that too there is no total refund. And I cancel it and book a new ticket cautiously, this time. And the money which they charged was the exact amount that the company will pay me as travelling allowance. Cool isn't it? Don't you have any shame? I seriously pity you. You suck man, really you do.

At the end of the day, I spend more than I usually earn in two months. I am something, ain't I ? So, what was the official thing about? Oh, that! It is just that, I am the worst A$H0* I could be. And one more thing, the whole day of journey proved that I really can't get a gf or love someone. Come on, man. Someone should give me a break. There are people better than one another and it is a never ending chain. I would get easily distracted by anyone. Ahem ahem. Me again? So, the official thing is true after all. 

22 comments:

  1. It was an interesting read ! And you know, I am very much attentive to the details :P Why did u mention "Gf" among the labels of this post? Just curious ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, totally great.

      Interesting read? You mean sarcastically! I get that.

      And of all the things in the world, you had to ask only that. And you always about only such things, why? Your curiosity seems a little edgy.

      Delete
  2. just 5 min? vachestarandi brush kuda cheyyakunda :p

    best use of time indeed! :D

    I prefer strong heart! saying it cold is ... say cold :p

    6 hours in the airport? prayanam - 2!

    I see that all the time in buses and trains yaar. stowing a bigger bag in an aeroplane! betaaa, your range just got bigger!

    wow! what an interesting day! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brush chesa, snanam kuda chesa.

      Ya, thanks. :)

      Lol. :P

      Yeah, lol. Not big of a journey.

      Bigger ? Sarcasm ?

      Yeah, You can say that. :D

      Delete
    2. Ardhamayipoyindiii.....chance iste 5 min lo rajyanni kulchela unnave :P

      Delete
    3. Chance ichi chudu ! :P

      Ayina nee antha talent ledu le. :D

      Delete
  3. Gud job...though while coming to comments section i was also wondering how da hell is gf related to this....:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on. Good Job? Sarcasm ? :P

      And I don't understand why people are much more interested to know such things. Well, There were too many beautiful faces and I was wondering if ever I had a gf, I can't stick to just one person. I mean look at them, garam(translate to english) and 6E (decipher it : Proounce it.). :P

      Delete
    2. *Pronounce

      And I think someone's back. I started to think that you forgot. :P

      Delete
    3. lol....I went in Hibernation do dat at times ...and anyways u cud hav given a call:P

      Delete
    4. And u may get the garam n 6E one in time to come... Bangalore holds many opportunities in every respect...!

      Delete
    5. Only if I had your number, I'd have given a call. :P
      Btw hibernation sounds good. I should try it sometime. :D

      Delete
    6. Yeah, I know. Bangalore is filled with garam and 6E people. Only that nobody gives me an opportunity. :( . Else I would be writing a new story each day, won't I ? :P

      Delete
  4. Im glad they dnt give u much opportunity...else u wud hav spent all ur time wid em instead of writing for the blog... n u hav my yahoo aqalband!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. You don't know how multi talented I can be. :P
      I would blog, each and every thing. Just, plz tell those people to give an opportunity. :P

      Oh, yeah! Right! I forgot about it.

      Delete
    2. All bangalore galls reading the blog... u knw wat to do :)

      Delete
    3. Haha. Good one.
      Unfortunately, there are no girls reading my blog from Bangalore. :(

      Delete
    4. yes just wanted to try ur dead end sentences fa once:P

      Delete
    5. Opinions vary from person to person. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |