Monday, August 27, 2012

Fiction Friction.


Teaser 

A man gets nearly shot and is admitted to the hospital where he finds out he is in coma. When he finds out how he ended up in that situation, he again meets his destiny and gets  into another accident and forget everything. Read it here to know what happened so far :


In sudden turn of events he meets with a deadly accident and for a brief moment forgets everything about himself and also what happened to him so far. Read more to find out what happens in the next part :

What is his name ?  Whether he ever know who he is ? What will happen to him ? What was the injection all about? How is he still alive ? 

The questions keep piling up. Watch out and stay tuned for the updates on the story at : The Frozen Words.

_________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. : Let me know how it is so far. Share your views. I would like to see some criticisms. And anything is welcome either good or bad or anything. Just speak you mind. Please. Drop your views here or on that site, anywhere.

14 comments:

  1. I had read it earlier...u built it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going ofcourse! :)

    I am guessing an X-Men kind of genetic mutation giving him power at a price! Its always hard to outwin your imagination!

    He is a true gentleman coming to the aid of a helpless lady. He is quick to think while fighting and he also got super powers! So he must be Ajay, the perfectionist! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything was fine, until the last line.

      What I may say about is less. But hey, guess what? You have to wait for K-Factor Part-II after all.

      I will name him something, you don't worry. And don't mind if I use your name. You are far more better than a Perfectionist. :D
      #TrueStory

      Delete
    2. Quoting your response here.."Everything was fine, until the last line."! What can i say better than this? You have reached verbal heights that people get to quote what You say :P

      K-Factor part II me woh pagal ho jayega...itna toh jaroor hai :P

      about the name....I second karthik's opinion :P

      Delete
    3. Verbal heights? People quoting.. ?
      Sounds fishy. :P

      Arey, nahi hoga. Aur tho woh enjoy karega !

      But, I second (and first also) Ajay's opinion. :D

      Delete
    4. Such hai! Abhi toh kiya :P

      Acha toh mai pagal hone se jyada enjoy kar saktha hun? sounds like a good deal :P

      :D
      haan haan! tumhara blog hi hain! tu second karo third karo! lekin us ka nature jaroor tumhara jaisa hi hoga!

      Delete
    5. Abhi kaha kiya, yaar. Its just your imagination.

      Tum pagal naho hojaoge. Tum enjoy karoge.

      LOL, nahi re nai. Uska nature bilkul tumhare jaise hoga..!

      Delete
    6. Tumhe quote kiya na abhi? thoda wait karo sab tumhare blog se quote karega :)

      abey karthik, ab toh thu bach gaya re! :P

      Why? Thank you! Oh boy! I pity him, whats-his-name!! :S

      Delete
    7. Wah! Wah! Karthik ji. Kya baat boli aapne.

      Yeah, Karthik is saved.

      Secret. Keep it like that. It increases attention and interest. :P

      Delete
    8. Sach hi hai yaar! mark my words!

      Pheww!!

      pinky promise? :P

      Delete
    9. Yeah, marked. Noted in my diary. :D

      I don't make promises which I don't keep. :P

      Delete
  3. I didn't go through the links earlier because I was lacking the time ☺ So now that I finally found some time, I read the post and decided to comment.

    And better late than never right?

    And I loved it! I enjoyed the way you presented it! You do very well at fiction ☺ Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your time.
      You think? That I can do well at fiction. Thanks. :)

      Yeah, Will carry forward. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |