Monday, August 20, 2012

Random : Life.


My camera is packed and safe inside. I am starting to forget that I own a DSLR. And these days, I get to use it the least. I feel bad, really bad. Because my whole idea of coming here for training was to be able to get some nice snaps. I am either pitballing in the office or scrolling down the sky blue web page famously knows as the Facebook or doing nothing, sometimes. I thought training was supposed to be more like training, but it feels not quite so. 

There are ants. I mean, there are hundreds millions of them. Seriously, give me a break, where do all these come from. The small hard working creatures insects are taking the living hell out of me. The food, which I get once in a month is half eaten by them and they make holes into the packets. That isn't cool. I just can't sacrifice all the time, can I? Whats more? I don't understand what business do they have inside my laptop. They just keep going inside it. Now, just one came out of the keyboard and went inside. Seriously, what's wrong with these ants? And what is that with ants biting ? These are everywhere. Bathroom, bed, under the bed, clothes, undergarments, in bags, and the list is endless. Or probably, I should be telling the places they aren't. There is no such place. 

I bought a trilogy. I completed two and could have started the third one. But thought it would be better for the journey. Fifty Shades of Grey, EL James. I wonder whether there are people looking that good. If you read it, you will understand. But I don't recommend you to read unless you are of appropriate age. 

Last time I checked, I had pretty much good amount left in my bank. But yesterday, I was surprised to find it almost empty. Either I forgot what I spent the money on. Wait a minute, I remember giving money at various occasions, and not a little amount either. Giving in the sense paying for food. But that much is way out of too much. Now, seriously I don't have a penny left. 

A hair cut is due. Not exactly a haircut, more like styling. I got time today, I mean I could have made some time if the above mentioned point was otherwise. I like long hair and would keep it that way. And if someone lectures me about professional grooming about long hair, I might deal differently. 

I spent the last few bucks on buying air, I mean Lays and chocolates. Am I crazy? Damn right, I am. I just realized that. 

Suits, White Collar and Burn Notice. Now on my watch list. The internet is becoming too costly for me. It could pay off some child's education fee for a year or may be more. Why don' I get some free internet with super high speed. I am an internet addict, I know that. So some one provide free internet. And also you might have figured out I am a Tv-Series Freak. I have most of the series. And am interested in increasing the numbers. Suits has an unexpected twist in the tale. The next week would make it clear and it is the last episode this season, I think. White Collar is on the roll and is smooth as of now. Burn Notice, I thought the series ended, until today when I read somewhere about the show yesterday. It begins now after I post.  

There are really freaky twisted insects in my room. I get one each day. And once in a while it makes me jump when it sits on my shoulder. Give the man a little peace of mind, you insects.

It seems like I have decreased the followers count. May be because I am not reading theirs. I wish I had time. Or at least those sites weren't blocked at office. Come on, give blogger a pass, will you? And now that only a few comment, the people who comment have also gone down. And I also appreciate the people who find time to comment. And Thanks to the people who reply to my replies. I really appreciate that. Thanks.

24 comments:

  1. I thought I was da only one who had ants coming out of the keyboard...n I blamed my kids for that...but I didnt really want to disturb them, so at times i change the sentence construction, or wait till they are done strolling on da keypad.
    I watched ugly betty coz I thought she might hav a makeover...3 seasons, she stays da same, n now they hav pretty jane on da block. So I just watch it for vibrant colors now n dat we both are fat so we must watch each other...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought I was the only one with the ant-and-keyboard problem.

      I haven't watched that Series yet. But its on my list. Will watch sometime.

      Delete
    2. Its Jassi jaisi koi nahi, minus the makeover....and dnt eat sweets while u type on da laptop, send those to me :D Im already fat I won't mind a few extra kilos:D)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I heard of that. But I don't watch Indian Serials.
      I don't eat sweets. I eat chocolates, rather too many.

      And in that case, I wont send you so that you can't put on a little extra weight !

      Delete
    4. dats the meanest reply ever...Mummmyyyyyyyy

      Delete
    5. Meanest ?
      I thought I was helping you reduce some weight, isn't it ? :P

      Delete
    6. nope:P....wid those chocolates Id b 2 kgs heavier but happier ...

      Delete
    7. I see.
      But you see, chocolates aren't that good for your health.
      Take the word of the people who offer good advices, like me. :D

      Delete
    8. If they aint gud fa my health, they are worse for urs...so just to do u a favour I will consume urs :(((

      Delete
    9. Well, I like my health in its worst. I mean I just love it. So, there is no stopping me, if they are for my worse. :D

      Delete
    10. WOW....U inspire me ....so I wont take ur advice anymore and just steal a few frm u:P

      Delete
    11. U r a meanie waisay...Its just dat I had vowed 4 yrs ago I wont b buying chocolates for myself, I wud just hav those who r given to me by sm nyc, crazy chocoholic blogger..:( Dats da only reason I asked u :(((

      Delete
    12. Thanks for the compliment. :)
      Steal?
      Try it. And don't cry if I catch, because I just don't away my chocolates for free and that to be to people who try to steal. :P

      Delete
    13. You wowed not to buy chocolates.?
      You just killed me, you know. I mean how can people live without chocolates. If I were to make such a thing, wait a minute, I have no such ideas and also I don't want to make such wishes/wows

      And that chocoholic blogger thing is true?
      If it is, I may give some. Because I totally fit that title. You didn't made it up, did you?
      Oh, you did ! says my sixth sense. So, I will have to think about it. :P

      Delete
    14. Oh cmonnnnn....just giv sm to me will ya???

      Delete
    15. Its teh good person in me dat I dnt steal...otherwise im more stealthy than a cat...n if I come to steal a few chocs, I may take sm other things wid me too, even if juz to pay my ticket :P

      Delete
    16. Sure I will, but you have to take them yourself. :)

      Delete
    17. Isn't it cheaper to buy a chocolate there at Malaysia. There are chocolate factories there, if I am not wrong.

      But still, I like a challenge. #ChallengeAccepted. :P

      Delete
    18. Can't buy...my vow...remember?

      Delete
    19. Oh, Yeah. You are that serious about that vow! And is it really a serious vow ? Because I can't still believe people do such vows. #Curious

      Delete
    20. I am
      I vowed coz I wanted to lose weight
      but its not working
      n its been long since anyone gave me chocolates
      so I just thought Id ask the one who ate them
      but nthng serious
      I think Il survive widout
      *sits der looking fat n sad*

      Delete
    21. Well, in that case the problem is not the chocolates , right.

      May be the problem would be that you are not eating chocolates and are so depressed (Kidding) about it that you are putting on some weight.

      Don't worry. May be exercise and yoga may help reduce. Not so sure but give it a try.

      Delete
  2. 50 Shades of Grey is just the adult version of Twilight.

    Spoiler alert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I heard too.
      But, Twilight has Vampires and Werewolves.

      But 50 Shades has a different person altogether. And by the way, I read two book of it. The last one is left. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |