Monday, July 14, 2014

Liebstered.


I have been quite inconsistent. I write sometimes, I get inspired a lot many times and then when I try to pen down with the little inspiration I got, I am at loss of words. I mean I am at loss of the idea, the thought behind which I was inspired. I get like a few words and that's it. I have lost my inspiration, or should I say the thought. Then I feel like writing that inconsistent and small invaluable thought no matter what, but then again its like writing an essay forcing myself to put on the topic and scribble than to let the words flow on their own. I won't be writing, will I? Well, I am not here to complain about everything thats' happening with me under the sky. Midst all this, I got a surprise.

So, I was busy passing time doing nothing literally, actually not, but what happened was that I was not able to follow I was supposed to be doing. It was going over my head. Then there was this ping from a dear blogger. No body pings in Facebook chat. I mean not most of us use that. And moreover there is whatsapp for that chatting purpose. I agree that most of my friends (on facebook) don't have my number per say to send a whatsapp message. Any which way, I received a ping and the content was even more thrilling. It was regarding an award. Oh YEAH. It has been ages since I received an award. So let me start by thanking the author of the "LIFE...as it is" who goes by the name of Srishti. Thank you Srishti for the award. I got Liebstered once again. Oh wait, I remember checking out the meaning a while back, then again I am not that good with memory. But alas! What matters is that I have been bestowed upon by an award from this wonderful person. So let the water flow in the stream. But there are a few rules, as always. Lets start by answering the questions asked by her.



1. How would you introduce yourself to anyone?
This is an interesting question. I have been asked to introduce myself but not how do I do that? So, let me ponder over it for a few seconds before I made a complete fool of myself. Whenever we have been asked to tell about ourselves like introducing ourselves in office, we start with the name and then wait.... and wait... and then wonder what else is there to tell about ourselves. Then the person who asked, hints us with college, hobbies, etc. And how would I? I am no different, you see. I am just like the rest who would start with a name and then jump into hobbies. Because that is the next best thing. I feel a little proud when I say I blog and take pictures. But the fact that no one acknowledges that is a little disappointing. No one knows what a blog is about. #WhatsABlog? And then comes photography. "So, whenever we need a new profile picture, we can call you". #Ouch 

I am an Engineer with little knowledge of the same. Agnostic. Writer. Photographer. And most of all, I am the most silent person, until you get to know me. 

2. What do you adore more? Your past or present?
I would be lying if I choose either of them. Past has been an integral part, but if asked whether I adore it or not, I would have to decline. And what about the present? Ah, Pass. May be I am still learning all the fundas of life or whatever because the present sucks as much as the past. But if I were given a chance to go back to the past, I woul definitely adore the present, hands down. Even though the author hasn't asked about the future but I will any which way speak about that as well. Yes, I am stupid. Guess I forgot to mention that in the introducing part. The present will be tomorrow's past. And I don't really adore the past, by this formula, I am bound to say that the future is also out of the list. #MyCrazyTheory7.0

3. Night, nature, rain or people? What makes you want to write a poem?
I believe a poem is a form of expression which we write to express our hidden emotions by not revealing them. Yeah, I go by that logic. What I mean to say is that poem is an expression. When I write a poem (if that is called a poem at all) it includes every component that you asked for, plus or minus one/few attribute(s). 


As night dawned in the innocence of life
The rain lashed over his face
As the calmness outgrew the chaos
The tiny droplets masked his tears

As the agony he withheld shuddered
The little hope withered in the darkness.... 
....( can be continued) ... 

Okay, It isn't a poem. I call it worambling (Words Rambling - Rambling with words). And you can stop laughing at my creativity. So, the point is it is not the visual things that make a poem, its what we interpret from the visuals. We might just see a person, or just the landscape or just the night, or anything as a matter of fact, but our interpretation is what makes it a poem, our version of the story in words. Do I sound too stupid right now ? Moving on...

4. What kind of a person you believe yourself to be? One who gives in to the demands of the situation, or the one who stays stiff, come what may?
Another interesting question. In my mind I already got a hypothetical answer. But well, that was too hypothetical to be told. :P . I believe myself to be an opportunist for this kind of situations. Whether I give in to the demands of the situation? Yes, I do, if I believe that it benefits me on some grounds, if not all. And once I have made that decision, I stay stiff, come what may. The other day when I was asked to put an adjective to our name which a condition that that it should start with the same alphabet as our name, the first thing that came with the letter was "Adamant" after "Agnostic". I was about to tell agnostic, but then again I would have to explain to the 40 something crowd, so Adamant it was. I am not denying it or anything. I am adamant to say the least, believe me I can be hell once I have made my decision. And then again these decisions depend on the situation and the circumstances that I put myself into or forced into. You see, I can't put a finger on something. Sorry for such a blatant answer.

5. Best compliment(s) you got on any of your blog posts?
To start of with, all these award nominations were the best compliment I have ever received. I wonder what makes people nominate me. I mean seriously! So, if the person who nominated me is reading this, please state the reason. I believe you have already specified in your blog about the same. But still. 

But keeping the awards and recognition part aside, I have had a few comments from my fellow bloggers and I consider then to be friends, if I can call them so. Well, I believe them to be even if they disagree, invisible friends. Because what I have found out is that they speak their mind, no matter what which is mostly missing in people these days. So, their remarks and comments have been quite interesting and inspiring. If you ask me to point then out, it is a pretty long list. So, let me put it this way, All of my comments have been a compliment even if they weren't.

6. Do you like your name? If not, then what name would you choose for yourself, and why?
Haha. I have wondered about my name for as long as I can remember. Do I like my name? I really don't have a choice, do I? I am compelled to like it. Sometime, I call my name out loud and wonder who that person is and how weird my name sounds to me.

If I were to choose a different name for myself, I would be pulling out my hair in the process to get a better name. You have no idea how many times I have changed the name of my screen name that I lost count and I barely recognize myself. And believe me I am planning to change this as well. Okay okay, you don't have to pull out your gun. I will not change. 

7.What controls you more? Heart or brain?
Heart. Mind. No no. Heart. Umm, Mind. Now you have to be the judge here, what is controlling me? There is a conflict, you see. But let me break down the conflict. It's all well and fine until the heart starts desiring something, everything will be normal thinking. But once this heart starts stepping up, the mind has to oblige. I guess that's how this works. Logically, heart can't think for itself. It's job is to just pump blood. Dude, don't start now. Okay okay, whatever! These guys. So I was saying whatever we desire is associated with heart and what we want is associated with mind, but it's all mind. Told you not to start with your quote crazy theories unquote. So stop. Oh man, okay. So, what controls me more? I wonder that myself. Heart. Umm.. Mind, Heart. Mind. Heart. Mind. *Gun fires* 

8. One book you think every living being should read at least once?
This is an easy question. Wait for a few years. There will be a book authored by none other than yours lovingly. DO READ THAT. And its an ORDER. And yes, this is a book I think everyone should read at least thrice ( to understand *sigh*). 

I would have picked up book, but I am not that of an avid reader myself. So, I haven't explored the most, I mean any books. So, I don't have an answer to this question. But I would highly recommend the above mentioned book in a few years time. Wait for it. It's going to be legendary.


9. Your take on the inflow of so many phone applications?
Wish I had the brains to develop something like whatsapp or something and sell it to Facebook or something like that. I wouldn't have to do any job anymore. Okay, I was kidding. My phone is overflowing with applications that I rarely use. I mean come on, the battery is like hell in these smart phones. You use an application, the next thing you know is that you are switching it off because the battery just drained off. I have nearly 300 apps ( or may be more, last time I checked it was 320 something, then I added a few more). OH.MY.GOD, right? Yeah, same expression here as well. I have all these apps but I disabled like 90% of them, because well battery. I can't use proper apps and find a good deal of battery at the end of the day, I mean mid day as well. Nope. Not gonna happen. 

Applications are supposed to make life easier. They do in some way. But I believe more are to come and technology is going to make life easier. Or messier. Or lazy. We tend to imply ourselves to simplicity and apps and technology does that. But at what cost? We don't ask these questions. What might happen down the lane? Again, the future is inconclusive. So lets just focus on the present. Apps are needed, but not all. Only a few built constructively would be a great help for us. But then again there is competition. we can't stop at just good. We oblige to create something better and ultimately the best. And the result million, or a billion apps. 

10. A movie you wish you were a part of? And which character, of course?
Oh, Wow. Umm.. It's really hard to choose. I am a fantasy fan. But then again there have been so many fantasy movies and the problem is I like 'em all. I wish to be all of them. So which movie and character you ask? And I don't have a definite answer.

11. A few (honest) words for my blog, please? (anything to complete 11 questions!)
Just one word. Awesome. Now another word. Amazing. Words are something that needs to be heard in a way, either in the form of fiction or write ups. And when I read your blog, I hear them speak. It is more about how you write than what you write and that 'how' is simply superb. Keep writing. I'll be reading. :D

Before I end this, let me thank the author, Srishti who writes at "Life...as it is" for the award. I know I am supposed to pass this along and also create a few questions for the people whom I will be nominating. I am just feeling too lazy to do all that. I was just going to skip this one. But whatever, here they are : 



A Walk Across the Bridge by Confused Soul

My Cactus Dress by Dhara


One such story by Maithlili

~Nil by Nil

Dreams by Wanderer

LOL: Life of Leo by Soumya

Blahblaholic by Nirati 


The Enchantress by Nikita Goel


Congratulations to all the people I have nominated. But I must apologize for I have left a lot many people. I feel bad about it. But I will make up to them as well. So for the these are the few.

Now the questions. Well, I won't trouble the people much with the questions. I guess you just have a one thing less to worry about. But I humbly request the nominees to pass this along, as a good gesture which might help in motivating the other new/budding bloggers and at the same time appreciating the talented prolific writers out there.


- Signing off
Silent Crusader

23 comments:

  1. First, thank you very much for the award! I feel like a peacock during the monsoons! You know what I mean? *dances* .. okay bad example! :P .. but, thanks a ton for considering me worthy of the nominations! :) (I'm also secretly glad there are no questions, oh no that was a secret *mental note*)

    Second, you should be join Politics. Oh wait, not coz of the detailed answers :P.. But because, with the detailing you added sense. Desh ko aap jaise naujawano ki sakt zaroorat hai! :D

    Lastly, your CrazyTheory7.0 made so much sense. Damn, why didn't I think of that? Aaah anyway, look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and you clearly deserved it. Haha. I got that. That example was better than my examples, I mean way better. I think the credit for no questions to my laziness. And you are welcome once again.

      Me and politics are different poles. Lol to the detailed answers. What college is taught me is that you have to pretend to know something and blabber about it as long as you can until the person correcting the papers will feel that this guy knows something looking at just the length of the answer, not considering the movie plot or the abuses that I might have jotted down because most of the times they don't even read them. (Did I just go "political", I mean detailing with no added "sense"? ) Ji haan ! Desh mere jaise naujawano se he tho aage badd rahe hai. :P

      Hehe. Thanks. I guess it needs a high level of intellectual understanding and a lot of stupidity, which no one other than me has. :P
      Oh, why thank you! :)
      I look forward to read your posts and comments as well.
      Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! It was lovely reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and thank you for passing it on to me! Your first paragraph describes my current state in the blogging world too..and so this comes as a big surprise to me. I feel as though some cloud of idleness has fallen over lots of us bloggers lately so hoping these awards can put some life back into us.

    Plus about the name thing...I also say my name aloud and wonder who this person is.

    Thanks again for the award and from sparing us from the questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, right? I too feel the same. What happened to us bloggers?

      So, that makes two of us. :P

      You are welcome. Haha. Blame it on my laziness. :P

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this award and thank you for giving me new blogs to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Darling ! Your about me was Lovely :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for considering me. I loved your answers. They were humorous. Well, about the best compliment you ever received on your blog, I would like to say something,
    You are one of the most polite, kind and talented writer/gentleman I've met. It is a delight to read your blog, but more than that it is great to know a simple, yet perspective person like you. :)
    I wish you the best in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and a totally deserving person.
      Ah, thanks. That was the whole point. I guess I lived up to it, if not all the way.

      WOW. I mean WOW . Thank you so much. Okay, this is going to be the best comment I have ever got, hands down. Just your few words inspire me to the extent I don't even know (Clearly, I am loss of words. I don't even what I as saying.
      Thank you once again. I am going to print this and going to frame it.

      P.S. I am so sorry for the delay in posting the comment. I was kind of held up in office and then went for some trekking immediately after that. I feel so bad that you came back and couldn't find your comment. So, I published it on my way itself but couldn't reply. Once again, I apologize. Btw I thought it would be better not to post that comment.

      Delete
  7. Why can't I see my comment here? :(
    I wrote a big comment here, yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you! Will take it up soon and thank you for not asking questions. This way I would let my imagination run wild :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. :)

      And yeah, you did run your imagination wild. Thanks for your words. :)

      Delete
  9. Hey, too late I am. Sorry! *head hung down*. I read this post, I think the very day you published it, and well...the electricity supply here sucks and I just couldn't switch on the PC and comment. :-|

    Well, okay, coming to the answers. This is what I find absolutely amazing in your write-ups, you know.The flow with which you write. So, needless to say..I loved the answers. (Especially the last one :P)
    Yea, I don't comment here often...apologies for that. I am one hell of a lazy person! But the fact that you actually responded to my award quick, readies me to comment more often :D

    And yes, that worambling is excellent. Believe me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late to comment. You don't have to apologize. Not now, not ever.

      Why, Thank You. :)

      Again, don't have to apologize. I guess it is more related to the content I write.
      Oh, nice. Thank you. Hope to see more of your comments.

      Okay, I believe you. Thanks again. :)

      Delete
  10. Heyyy, thank you so very much :) Haven't been the best of bloggers, no where close to being a writer and you deem me worthy :) Means so much, Ajay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, you are kidding me, right ? You are one of the best bloggers I have known and coming to being a writer, you are "The Writer", hands down.
      Of course you are worthy of this, you deserve much better actually.

      You are welcome. :)

      Delete
    2. Aww shucks *looking down and scuffing toe in the sand*

      Delete
  11. Hi Ajay,
    I know this is late, but I wanted to thank you for passing the award on to me. I guess these little things keep us going here, don't they. Thank you for your kindness, you're a phenomenal writer.
    Cheers and the best of wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      It's never too late. And in your case, I totally understand. And also I should feel good that you took out some time and came here.

      Yeah, I believe they do. It's not much, but I guess this little somewhat is a great help.
      Ah, this is nothing. You are welcome. :)

      Wow. Why, thank you. :)

      Best wishes to you too. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |