Saturday, October 6, 2012

modnaR | Random

The day was bright, I think. It is just like any other day for me. Well, the fact that I don't really have anything to do at hand and am sitting in my room almost everyday, I just keep losing the track of what-day-is-when. So, It is the other way of saying I-am-freaking-bored. As I am sitting and staring at my laptop the whole day, I am not getting some inspiration to write something. I go out once in a while to eat and my mind thinks of something to write. It catches something.. I mean everything and interprets something to write about. And I develop a nice little topic and the story in my mind. I get back to my room, sit in front of my laptop and wonder "What the hell was I wanted to write?". The mind goes completely awry and unconscious about every darn thing that I might have framed in my mind. I open the draft page like a hundred times and close it before even writing a single letter. 

Last week we were out searching for a new room. So, we were a junta of four guys set out to search a room for ourselves. We had some agreements and disagreements while searching it. But I-don't-freaking-understand some people, they are so volatile in their thoughts that I feel like kicking them in their face right on the nose. After all there is this guy, who gets hyper like freaking-hyper. That just pisses me off. Whats' more ? That hyper state leads him into freaking-stupid ideas. That just increases the bar. Well, the bottom line, he does all the talking tells about the pros and cons, *claps* and again about them and the process continues until I throw a satirical joke at him. He is like the ruling hand and the others agree to him. And not to mention the others are also like minded people but only that they dont get hyper as often as he does. 

We dont have to go to office. We were told to inform to a SPOC( Some Person Of Contact) who goes to the office once in a while and reports us whats happening. We don't have any projects as of now, hence we are all free doing nothing. Last week on Friday, we were told to go to office and the information is that there is some Interview for the project. I wasn't interested in going, but as some of the other guys were going, I also went. After a tedious wait for about 2 hours or more we were told that we have been mis-informed about it and there is no interview for us as of now. Big EFF. Yeah, a big one. And a day before yesterday, we were told that there is some training which is for a period of 8-9 months. After getting information from various sources that the training outside costs over one lakh rupees, many of my friends including me geared up for it. Until the other day, another tedious effing day of waiting and standing for the interview, we were told that there is no training as of such. Just that we will be given some tasks and we have to work on it ourselves. So, it was nothing but a total waste of time and energy.

I am confused. I am lost. I've no idea what I am writing. I will leave before I mess up already messed up post. 
Adios. 
But, I will be back, hopefully soon. May be!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hehehehe..can I see this as a venting post? Boredom is a killer isnt it! I am bored myself :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.
      Boredom is such a killer. :/
      It sucks. :(

      Delete
  2. When u r bored, engage in a long long fight and then take a good bath n go for a walk...and on ur way treta urself wid ice cream :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats seems like a good plan.
      And I am not a person who gets into fights, but this boredom can make that happen.

      And I am more of a Chocolate Person. :D

      Delete
  3. I'm going through the same sort of feeling right now!

    Feeling bored, wanting to write, but having no idea what I write :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the same case with me.
      I have no idea how to deal with it. :(

      Delete
  4. Funny...how that works! I too sometimes get all exited about something to write or a fresh idea or a devious bulletproof plan to be awesome..and someone had to tell a verryy funny joke...and i will be like...*what is my name?*

    haha...its good you know..you get to remember the way to ofc by going once in a while :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi-Five. :D

      Wait a minute, where is my office? Oh yeah, right! I don't go to office. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |