Monday, October 22, 2012

Snooze.

I stare at the empty walls. I feel a little lost, a little absent. I have stopped giving effort. I have lost the sensitive touch of the hard life. There were times when I used to think about problems and dream about them to solve them. Now, I have an empty mind. I don't have a clue where to start, what to start with. I feel as if I switched off my mind or something. There is emptiness. There is darkness and I just added more darkness. 

The dawn broke down. The Sun rose up beyond the horizon and I still lay there on my bed hitting SNOOZE, every time. Tick Tock, the voice which I heard the least was lost in the morning bliss. Well, what worse could happen? I had no office, thank god for that. Yeah, No office since a week. One that's great, pretty great. I don't have to go to office and I don't have to get ready, I don't have to wake up early. Phew, that's a lot of things that could be struck out. Now, what great can I do staying in my room filled with the flying dust of the nearby building-construction site. The TV is ON, the moment I wake up and not to mention my laptop is fired up even before it, I mean I don't shut down it. It does its work , never the less until one day it breaks down, flushes itself into the deepest darkest hole and then its time for me to start cursing ans swearing. No, I am not kidding. You already knew? 


*Click* *Click* *Click* , I change the channels on the TV. Being bored of watching the repeated shows over and over again, I close it, I mean MUTE it, to be precise. I hand my laptop from my bedside, and it is already connected to internet downloading some TV Series. Oh, yeah, I haven't written a blog since forever. I better brush up my mind and get down into writing business. Well, the page is blank as a new fresh leaf shining white in its attire. I think. Think. Think. I start, not yet, I am still processing in my mind. Oh, god, I am slower than the Internet Explorer. What happened to me ? No idea, what-so-ever! I need a hobby. Writing is my hobby and its down the drain. Damn! Whats going on inside my mind. Am I losing myself? That preposterous assumption would be disheartening! What the hell? No, I am not losing myself. Or I already lost myself. Arghh.... I have no f"ng idea. The drafts are empty and I was shocked when I deletes 35 empty drafts for the last month. That's embarrassing but I am still bragging about it. 

The TV Series are better than most of the freaking movies. I feel they do more work in doing that 50 minute show to be telecasted every once a week, than making a regional movie, the movie in my language. Seriously, most movies suck. And more over the freaking (you read it wrong) wi-fi hasn't yet been set up, so I have to spend a pretty much more from my pocket which I wanted to avoid it so far. Damn you owners of this Paying Guest, why the hell don't you do your f"ng job properly? 


So, no social life, no other life, nothing. Just living in the dust which I spread on myself. But, I have developed to eat these days. I mean I could go without eating for a day and a half, even more but I didn't try over the just-mentioned value. Though breakfasts are a pass, but lunch and dinner are must, even if it is as small as a bite. Sometimes, I don't sleep and sometimes I don't sleep. Hmm..er.. I said it twice, didn't I ? My room mates call me the gadget guy and insomniac. Oh, hell they are right! Though, I still need to get a lot more gadgets. Only if I win a big pocket lottery. Yeah, you wish! 

Times Up! Wait for what? For your normal functioning of the brain. You have done so much  better than the past 2 months. Kidding. *coughs* This *coughs* guy *coughs* SUCKS *coughs*! Big TIME. Yeah, whatever! Time to set alarm. for snoozing. Com'on !!! Grow up dude !!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back from your hiatus! The post wasn't lacking at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this post because I can actually feel your boredom Ajay.

    I hope you find something entertaining to do soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I too am hoping some me get a new hobby or something. :/

      Delete
  3. How have you been? :) Haven't seen you lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine, thank you.
      How are you doing ?

      Yeah, sorry about that. I will be back soon. Not that I am busy or any of that sort, just passing time fooling around and myself.

      And I was having a feeling that I was totally forgotten and I had to develop my identity all over again. Thanks for remembering me. :P

      Have a nice day, Take Care. :)

      Delete
  4. Haha

    That's *coughs* a *coughs* frigging *coughs* cool *coughs* lifestyle *coughs*!!
    Seeriously...i would pay for that..i.e if i get a lottery :P

    Nice pic in between Mr. I dont sleep :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, you already are a genius. And in a few months or so, you will be a Billionaire. So, you can live your dream lifestyle. :D

      Oh, that, Thanks. :D

      Delete
    2. yeah....in IT sector it is very easy to become a billionaire ri8?
      but ofcourse you will think like that Wallstreet smart guy..the next billionaire :D

      Delete
    3. Dude, why are you talking about yourself?
      Sometimes you could about us also, may be. :P

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |