Saturday, November 10, 2012

Everything at Once.

I have been running from whatever that is I don't have a clue about. I wake up each day somewhere around afternoon, don't even have my breakfast and by the way the breakfast that is served here is worst...more like yuk, but food is food right. So, I don't discourage others and I don't go for breakfasts. Sometimes I open up the toaster and get some bread and jam and get it over with it. But that is when I am bored. Oh, wait a minute, I dont have a job to do, so all that I do is fool around, more likely fooling myself. Whats' the deal with my job? Yeah, exactly, a repelling question which I deal with every f*king morning. Pardon my french, I might have gone crazy. I might have. I have seen some horror movies besides me hating them to the core. Some of them are for people called loonies/ lunatics. I might just be one of them, but I think I am a little sane. Because I do my work.... which is? Now, please don't bring that up... Because I don't have a slightest clue about it myself.

I open blogger. Yeah, today seems like a good day to write something. A month has passed with every morning with my mind filled with the same old schedule. But what happens afterwards, I have no idea. Time fades away and it feels like its kicking me with each passing second. So what is that I am doing these days. You might laugh. But I am doing more online shopping these days and you have no idea what I want and the list keeps piling up. Oh god, give me a million bucks though it is still not enough, but I will manage. And what the hell is wrong with the prices. Even the discounted price seems like reaching the skies. 

Shopping. Online shopping. Yeah. I prefer Fipkart. And it is the best I have known. Before the home delivery from Flipkart, I used online shopping back when I was in my 10th grade. Back in those days people used to go for Tutions for extra coaching and getting a higher mark/percentage. My whole class was involved in that except me. Now, don't think high of me. NO, I am not an exceptional student who excelled in every subject. No, not even near it. So, my dad bought those all subjects interactive CD's. And at that time, Indiatimes shopping did a good job packing and delivering it. So, for now Flipkart is quite awesome mostly for books. Not only that I also buy electronic goods as well. So, A few days back I was in search of a Sweatshirt with a hood, I searched all clothing sites but didn't find what I wanted. Finally I compromised on something near to what I had in mind.But I realized it exceeded my budget 2x times. But even then I bought it. Now, who wont call me crazy

Everything at Once. 
So, heard the song Everything at Once by Lenka, well the New Microsoft Windows 8 advertisement song. It is pretty good. So, I downloaded the song once I heard it and set it as my message tone. So, even if you had to text me with a single letter 'K', there would be a 4 minute song. So, this virus just spread into the other people in my room and it is their ring tone. I hate it when they copy from me. So, when the song plays four people check whose phone it is. Yeah, Pretty weird. Why am I mentioning this? Because 


I have just installed Win 8 Pro . Thanks to my bro. And it is awesome. I am still experimenting with it but still it seems pretty cool. 

Apart from that, Does anybody watch TV Series? Or is everyone like my freaking roommates? Please don't get me started on them. I could go on and on about those spectacular (sarcasm, huh?) personalities. But I will give them a pass for now. And this doesn't mean I won't. I will not because I hate it, but because I just want to tell that there are people like that as well. So, where was I? Yeah, TV series. And when I tell that I don't mean the soap-operas. God No! How does people watch them ? I am speaking about those on Fox and HBO and some other related channels. 

Dexter, anyone? 
The new season is pretty awesome. But what I hate themost is waiting for a week to download the latest one episode. There is a new twist and it just keeps better. And It seems like Dexter fell for a girl again. And this time, with other factors haunting about the Ice-Truck-Killer slowly surfacing just rises the anxiety. So watch out, who is he gonna kill next breaking his code. 





- Bones.











- Castle










- The Mentalist






And New on the Block, Arrow.

It is pretty clean and topping my watchlist. May be because I always wanted to write more on Vigilante stuff. And this just beats me. If I were to write, I had to beat this. And when I map my projections of my mind about the thought which keep unfurling before me when ever I want to write about such stuff, my imagination gets beaten down. So, all I have to do is think out of the box, cube, sphere; whatever it is. 

And yeah, before I forget, I didn't sleep last night. I had some trouble installing Win8 and more over I was getting pretty good internet download speed. So, I was hanging out all night and what more? I went for jogging. Yeah, after a long long long time, I finally went. But I hadn't slept for the whole night and after I returned back, I had a very little sleep for like 2-3 hours, I think. Well, who is keeping a count. 

And another thing. Kiara. Thanks for the comment. I was having a feeling that I was totaly forgotten and I had to build up my reign all over again. Well, one is down, I guess. Lets bag the remaining. :P #JustKidding

Well, See you. Nighty-Night.
I hope to be more regular from now often. 
Take Care. :)

8 comments:

  1. How is Windows 8 Pro? Looks very very different from everything in the past, but it looks good, might take a bit of getting used to though.

    And online shopping? I've never done it, but now I feel like doing so. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Win8 is cool. Its new and its awesome that way.
      The desktop is the similar to that of the Win7.
      Yeah, it will take time used to it.

      Now, I being lazy to go to the shop, I am preferring online shopping and if you don' like the product, one can return it back. So, I am guessing online shopping is on the rise.

      Delete
  2. Toaster? dude are u in a villa?

    French!! What a beautiful language :P

    hmmm....horror movies? a new angle of yours?

    Every time i get a mail alert in my smartphone...for online shopping offers...it nags that i should buy something...the urge is like its smeagdol's my precious...except all shopping sites are banned in my office net and i dont have anyother means to access internet

    You are obviously the trendsetter...like always :P

    Hey i am getting back on track on TV series with my new lappy but its going to take sometime to catch up on the latest series ..Dexter i mean :)

    You went to jogging because you wished you will get some sleep due to the spentedness of the act ri8? been there and done that :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dude, I brought it from home.

      Yeah, It definitely is. Bonjour.

      Yeah. Not a new angle. But its more like that all the action movies ae kind of over and only thing those are left are horror movies.

      Trendsetter, huh? Mocking me ?

      Ya ya. I got it. :P

      No. The thing is that I am almost becoming a McDonald regular. So, I need to burn some to get some more. :P And I am thinking of getting a fit body, you understand. :D

      Delete
    2. your hostel owner would refer your room as the one with toaster :P

      lol...you will not let anything escape you ah?

      ya got it! always heading for perfection :P

      Delete
    3. My hostel owner is one Fc**ed up dude, so he is not gonna refer as that.

      Well, dude,you have no idea what boredom can do!

      Yeah, I want to be like you, a perfect Perfectionist. :D

      Delete
  3. Crazy Blog man , I like it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who can say something other than that?

      I know its crazy and am glad you still like it. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |