Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Round the Clock - December.

I am trapped in the brain waves. Everything seems fuzzy, blurred. These days have been a kind of rough. I agree. And I am out of my mind also. Am I thinking too much? Oh, Yeah, thats' right I am thinking too much. No offense but its' one of my quality. For the past two weeks I had been sort of busy. Hmm, Busy not in the sense of studying. I was actually watching movies and English TV serials.

Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn
Mission Impossible
Puss in Boots
Rockstar (Hindi Movie)
Rise of the Planet of Apes
The Warrior
Crazy, Stupid Love
Garden of Eden
Born to Race
The Whistleblower
Friends with Benefits
Penguin Poppers
Don2 (Hindi Movie)
Good Old Orgy
Shark Night
Veera (Telugu Movie)
Animal Kingdom
Restitution
A Perfect Teacher
Freebie
The Waiting City

White Collar. (TV Series)
House M.D. : One Season (TV Series)

And some more which I can not recollect. Almost it was my daily routine unless I am fixed with some lousy work. Why am I writing this? No Idea. Just wanted to tell, what I had been doing this whole month. What I actually wanted to do this month wasn't actually this. I wanted to start a fiction in my blog and later develop it into a novel or lets say like-wise. But I seem to be completely obsessed with these movies and frankly speaking I still have some in the pending list. 

Anonymous
Columbia
Cat Run
Punture
International Playboy
The Howling Reborn
Triangle
and after I get back to hostel I will be downloading some more. 

Why I told about all these movies which I watched was to tell something about it. I wanted to tell something more relevant to the present situation that is being happening around me. And I wanted to relate it to the movies which I actually saw. But i guess I failed in creating the link between my actual thoughts and the reality. My Bad. Like I said earlier I am trapped in the brain waves. I don't know what you understood from it, but I meant that I am not having a clear idea of what I am doing. All the movies are just wavering in front of my imaginary eyes and all I can see is nothing, literally speaking. What I mean is that I am not having a clear peace of mind for thinking. Hence this bullshit. Pardon Me. Probably, I will come up with some more exciting or atleast not so repelling posts. 

Take Care and Advance Happy New Year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |