Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another Random Post.

This should be it. I was wrong. I think I was. Or may be not. But it is still my problem. It is about me, so I don't want you to brag about it more. Kindly switch to Facebook. Yeah, with Facebook, I realize that I am completely obsessed with it. No matter what, I don't have a notification and even if I do, thats kinda crappy and the Ticker keeps ticking. Well, I think its a social problem. And my problem is that I am a complete Idiot. Don't you agree? I know you do. So, I just realized that I just  be-little myself. I get that more often. I have a kind of soft feeling for others. Believe me, I did. But these days I am getting over it. I keep bragging about my writing and about people, don't I ? So, I am giving the bragging thing on the writing thing. So let me quote, "I am an awesome writer". Most of you would disagree, sorry I mean all of you and if you don't then you are lying. Anyways moving on, yeah, about people, I get quite rational. And these days I am in a mood of kicking their ass.


Recently, I made a very lame post about my batch mates. Should I be sorry about it? "Yeah" *I hear some voices(shouting)* . Well I am sorry that I am not sorry because I meant it. Yeah, I am insane. But I will be more insane. Just make sure you don't piss me off. Well, I am kind of pissed right now. So, another chicken for the sacrifice. Am I not one lonely little  big freak? Fortunately, I am. And more fortunately, I don't really care whatever the hell you think about it. So,  buckle up. And kindly note, I don't get into anybody's way. So I would expect the same. Even if you cross the line, its fine. But pissing me off, would be quite hard for me to give a shit about you. Yeah, I am starting to swear. Don't be naive and don't make me do this. This is a warning for the rest of the so-called nicest people. But it's a bit late for the others. They are already in the place-of-selfish-B# and made hard on me.  



And after reading my previously mentioned blog-post a guy said that I have some guts that he hadn't known. Well, yeah, I do have some but it is trapped inside. And whats more is that I am writing this even after knowing that my dad reads my blog-posts. Still want more? My dad is on facebook also. Well, my debate ends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |