Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Turgid Feeling !!!



The lame intensity of the evening is quite low. The temperature is dropping below. And more over this is a monsoon season, with occasional rains. Walking past the crowded footpath alongside the long road in my college, I could see the quivery of expressions on the people’s faces. While I stride through the dusted roads, I come across a junta of people waiting eagerly for the bus. And the freshly thrown ice-cream wrappers and the sweet corn cups forming a big heap outside the canteen can easily equate the full-presence of students around the premises. But evidently the quite situation is not with the classrooms. The people would be a sharing a sweet byte of time with their friends or so-so bf/gf, or would be having a pleasant and enormous sleep in his/her room. But never in the classroom have I seen a full-attendance; unless and only if there’s an exam. Sometimes not even in the exam also.


I am amidst my own world constantly thinking and persistently annoying myself with the daily foes. I am woken up from my un-threaded dreams or rather say thoughts by a small vibration in my cell phone. A message from the ‘Google SMS labs’.  Then followed by another, simply keeps my inbox alive even when some of my friends don’t send forwarded messages. Yeah, I would be getting messages regarding the work to be done tomorrow, actually asking me; or enquiring about something/ happenings in the class due to their absence in the same. And later it would be my turn to disturb them, I mean my friends with my messages. Instantly, they would be receiving 4-5 messages one after the other. I know I am actually disturbing them and their time. So I am removing the names of the people whom I feel are getting really disturbed.

 Anyways, now that I have got sort of a peace of mind, with the frustrating class test getting over so superbly without any of much effort from my side. The seriousness of the Sir was ceased by ‘what?’ I too don’t know. Out of some amazement or something, he slipped his tongue declaring it to be an ‘Open-Book’ test. I was puzzled!? Why!? Hmm... Err...!!! I actually thought that he was really serious and with the ‘Black-Mailing’ he did, it was quite obscene. Everyone was at ease and if I am not wrong, all might have done the work or say the class test splendidly.


Now I am about to bring some light into my blog. Why has been that I had been writing some sort of a non-sense from a past few days and haven’t made a sensible good post. I was rather thinking that I had been in a notion of writing some sort of motivational posts. But later I striked if off as a wrong notion. And I think I had been writing about the people and my observations on them. I respect the people around me, but sometimes with their really odd behaviour and annoying activities, I need to write just to convince myself that I had written the hell out of my mind and with a ray of hope that if they read, they would probably change themselves or rather me.


Coming to the inscrutability of my postings, I have been quite impulsive in some of the posts and this was the result of some sort of a frustration that I have been in the past few months. I would assure you that impulsive and odd posts won’t be anything to bother in the follow-up posts. And to add to the existing boredom of the writings and the uneasiness of the readers to read the entirety of the post, I am planning to change everything. Starting would be a “Review” on an article which I am likely to post after I have the full knowledge of the article. This review was prescribed to me by an email which I received from an anonymous person, probably from a sales employ of that company. I said anonymous because I didn’t want to reveal the name.


And I am planning really big with my blog. I know that the planning would be shattered to pieces and blown away like the sands, but just that I had planned something in my mind and would like to make up what I had planned. But that does not mean that I won’t be writing about anything which is impulsive. I find writing as the medium to get the anger in me out. So I can’t assure you of anything like that. But I would be trying hard, not to coddle with the word which I gave. And I have stopped asking for comments about which I learnt lately.


By the way, there is every chance of getting bored and might even get a feeling or thought that “Why am I reading this Blog? This is rubbish and is at the extremities of disaster!  And a complete waste of time“. So I am linking some of the blogs of my friends, which might help you revive from '(My)The Shadows'.


And a warm welcome to a friend of mine who is new to the blogger zone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |