Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thoughtless Tuesdays to Wired-up Wednesdays !!!


It began with a lazy morning. Every day, I wake up at around six in the morning. But, the laziness doesn’t get down. So I take a snap for five minutes, but this time gets multiplied with 20. Then obviously, I have to curse myself for making it too late. But this is a routine; not just this day. Every day the same thing happens and I do the same thing.

1.       I was almost an inch away from becoming the scapegoat today. But just managed o get out of that.

2.       Actually, I was called out by one of my known assistant professors to meet another Sir regarding some ISTE student body. When asked about being interested, I could not reply, but the fellow beside me who happens to be my friend immediately said that he wasn’t interested.

3.       Then he asked me again. This time I said that I wasn’t interested. But he wanted an explanation. Damn!! What explanation could I give? I thought for some time, while he kept asking me. The reason he was continuously asking me was that no one else was actually interested in being the co-ordinator.

4.       Finally he succeeded in making me compromise with his desire and then I knew that I am done for sure. Now comes more work. He tells me to meet another person and get my name enrolled for the same.

5.       But there I find that the meeting is in the same day and some sort of an interview will be conducted. This just drew my nerves together. Interview!? I thought that might be just the beginning, and the actual beating would be later and would probably ruin my academics as if I am flawless in them.

6.       Later I asked a familiar guy, who knows everything about this. He straight-forwardly rejected. I then confirmed myself to get out it as soon as possible.

7.       Later I got another person, who actually is interested in such co-curricular activities. He accepted it immediately. I knew he would accept it. Later after so much ado moving helter-skelter, I finally I got out. Thanks for a friend of mine who gave me that confidence in rejecting the proposal straight-forwardly.

8.       The following day we had an exam, actually some sort of a class test. Hmm err... I thought of preparing of the same, but later something too friendly just overwhelmed me and later I was in deep sleep.


                                                            ~~~~ x~~~~ x ~~~~


a.       Babies don’t sleep so well. I woke up at an ugly time, somewhere near 0800 hours in the early morning. Actually it’s more about early.

b.      I looked at my sophisticated phone just to find 14 unattended calls from my dad. I had told the previous night to give me a call in the morning so that I don’t sleep for so many hours!!

c.       And moreover today is my mom’s birthday. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MOM.
d.      I had been feeling quite a bit like feverish, but I would simply neglect even if that’s high.

e.      About the exam, better don’t ask. If that’s something called class test or even ‘test’, then I wrote it very very well.

f.        The evening came to be much more weaker and I could not go for the CAT class. Curse my inability or anything that may concern.

g.       Finally I sat in front of my semi-working laptop, which is just freaking me out. It’s old. I accept the fact. Moreover, it had been troublesome from the beginning it came. I hate it. Now to add to its glory, the previous 4 hours battery just got reduced to an hour. So I love to hate my damn laptop.

h.      Probably it’s time to sign off, not because of the time rather my battery is running low.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |