Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Hilarious Stupidity 2.0 !!!


Over the end of a day, all goes well. We land onto a soft-puffed up mattress and let ourselves devour in the happiest thing ever know by the name “Sleeping”. We dream, dream in variedly and those dreams aren’t in our control. We always enjoy the dreams. No matter what happens; unless if it had been that we watched a horror movie. Then, the case might be a bit different with nightmares. We can’t sustain nightmares, unlike dreams. Are they both the same? The ‘Horror dreams’ and the ‘Nightmares’. Stupid thought!?

  • I came across a notice in the hostel notice board. It was old, and as never look at the notice board, it looked quite new to me. It read as “The students are getting ill and are suffering with stomach ailments as they are not having the food at hostel and are eating outside. We strongly recommend the students to eat in the hostel itself to protect you from the illness”. As if the hostel food is five-star and has no problems savouring the delight. Probably the fact, everybody in the hostel knows except the person who wrote it and the concerned staff.


  • I was quite head over heels for quite some time until I realized something unusual. This was about the ‘Comment’ section.  I had mentioned earlier that my comment section had been hungry for your precious feelings about the posts which I keep up. But rather I never realised that they do comment. Actually, the next day in the class. Verbally. It is called Verbal commenting. I thought they can do that in the blog itself. But where do they have the time? Speaking finds it way rather too easy that the writing. Right!? And moreover I think that there is nothing to comment on stupidity of the write-ups. It would be quite odd to write “This is quite thought-provoking stupidest post I had ever read” or “I am still fine. Are you planning to send to meet a doctor for mental check-up?” Likewise the endless thoughts of the fellow readers might be flowing through their mind. Frankly speaking, I appreciate anything written here and won’t take anything to heart. Probably, I guess you got my point.


  • Some of my friends have started blogging. Relatively, many actually don’t know what the blogging is all about. Someone has/ had to explain them. I think that ‘someone’ was me. I think I succeeded in motivating them to write the blogs. This was a stupid thought. I don’t take the credit. It was rather their own decision, right?


  • But there is something to mention about one of the new blogger. In the wake of anxiety and the valour to publish the best posts, he is striking really hard to get the best. And it seems that he is worried about his inability to get his BLOG in ‘Google Search Results’. So I guess he checked all the available check boxes not knowing that he also checked the “Adult Content?” also. So much of...


  • Now another enlightening thing about some of the people is the in-efficient knowledge in some of the popular social networking sites. Recently, I added some of the people as a photo tag to a picture on which it was written “Give me a nick name”. Amazingly, the responses are “What the hell is this?”, “Why did you say like that?”, “I don’t know you. Who are you?”, etc. Was it so difficult to understand a simple ‘photo-tag’?



  • And “Who said we can’t do it?” reads the headlines of the newspaper “Indian Express”. It was really amazing to hear that we had at last completed the task in on time. But is it the media that is boasting about the success story of the CWG opening to keep at par the Indian standard to a premier level. Anyways, that was a good news. Now, what fades is the Indian rupee70,000 cr money spent on CWG 20X making it the expensive Games ever. And to add to it Indian rupee1,620 cr is the official budget for hosting the Games which includes the non-sports-related infrastructure development in the city. I don’t know whether INDIA will win any gold or not in the Games, but I am pretty sure that “We will damn sure get a GOLD in CORRUPTION”. No doubt and I bet!!

This is another stupid post. I accept it. It's over all my stupidity. Don't bother yourself too much reading. I think you can skip by just looking at the 'Topic' itself. 



4 comments:

  1. superb stupidity dude.....haha.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Priyatham Reddy :: Thanks yaar !!! By the way it is "2.0". There are more to come !! :P :D

    And thanks for reading and the comment.!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,aj.....though am never ever cncerned about d content in ur posts...ur style of writing resembles typical novel writer(indianic style).....i love dat,n for ur info i try copyin ur style,n u r mah guru n inspiration of bein a blogger.....newayz love ur posts keep goin

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Siva Sharat :: Thanks for your appreciation and to mention that I am your inspiration. Thats touches my heart. Never-the-less you are an excellent poet, and I like the poems you write.

    Anyways thanks for he visit and the comment. And Yeah, I'll be coming up with much more .!!

    Thanks !!

    ~ Ajay Kontham

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |