Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catch my breath. [ 1 / 365 ]



Let me start by telling you that this is the first official post of this year. The previous post, though it was posted after the start of this year, it was actually started 2 days before the 1st of January. So, this is supposedly the first official post of this year.

I have been so engrossed in my unwriting as a fellow points it out rather than calling it a writer's block. I actually planned to write more often and more frequently. But that didn't happen. What's more ? I actually thought of following a trend of posting a blog-post each day for the whole of the year. And that seems to be going on pretty well.

So let this be the [ 1 / 365 ] post of this year. I hope this isn't the last of all. I want to write more and the motivation and the inspiration has lately been not so friendly to me. But I must tell you something. A few days back, my uncle called me to check up on me. It was a simple talk, as usual. Then the next thing he asked was about my blog. The first thing that struck his mind is the blog url. It does give people a wrong impression that this is my website or something like that. But it isn't. It is just an address brought online. The next thing that made me grin from one ear to another ear when he mentioned that he wan't able to understand what I was writing. I don't know whether it is a good thing or not, as he added that it was difficult for people like him to follow. 

So, I have a question for you people, do I really sound off the page/ top of the charts, okay that was me exaggerating. Well, what do you have to say to that? Am I not understandable to the normal people. I firmly believe that I am not capable of twisting the words in a manner no one except the writer ( like a poet ) could understand. Nor am I grammatically stable. Nor am I proficient in English in any manner possible. So, please drop in your thoughts. 

Its' really awkward when the sarcasm is thought of as a joke and the person who was supposed to be the victim ends up laughing his ass off. The sarcasm is taken lightly because he doesn't understand it. It is the real facepalm moment. So, there is this guy who does exactly that. And also when you come to know that this guy is worse than ladies in holding a secret. I told specifically not to tell anyone about something. But I don't know what happened, he didn't wait a second after coming to know about it. I was like what the hell happened to not-tell-anyone-warning. By the way, have you come across the broken-plate-sorry meme? No ? Here's the gist. 

Grab a plate and throw it on the ground.
-Okay Done. 
Did it break?
-Yes
Now, say sorry to it.
-Sorry
Did it go back the way it was before?
-No
Do you understand?

The worst part is that people still don't understand. Now, what else can I do ? So, I am just writing over here. 

Thats' the most I can write as of now. I will come around. The irony is that I posted only one post this month and there are over 2000 page views. Now, that's crazy. First of all I ain't no famous, sir. Second of all, so many bots and jumping that my blog takes from one url to another plus the enormous number of sites I have shared my blog. This isn't cool dude. I know I am the one opening the blog like a hundred times in a day, but the next hundred, I still have no idea how that is happening. 

6 comments:

  1. One post each day of the year...now that's intense! After that blog-everyday-in-May challenge I promised myself I would never take on any stupid challenges like that again..because towards the end writing and posting became a robotic chore. So yeah you're better off without those guidelines to follow.

    As for the writer's block...it will go away eventually :) Don't worry too much... If you get tired..i'm sure your alter ego will take over for you :P

    LOL plus how do you deal with such awkwardness. If my uncles were phoning me about my blog I'd be hiding in a corner contemplating deleting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree its' intense. But that's the plan. Well, this isn't a challenge or anything. Just something I want to do. Exactly, without any guidelines.

      Yeah, I haven't been able to surpass that block.
      Haha, I hope so too.

      About that! I care the least what they are going to think. It's no point hiding. Though it would be really awkward if we meet them. But, seriously, I don't care. :P

      Delete
  2. 2000? That's not even super...that's bumper :P
    But that's expected since you are Mr.Perfect..oh wait! Now you are Mr.Popular too na.
    A blog a day? Good luck with that!
    This will probably help you when you are in writer's block or as he put it when you are unwriting..
    http://sundaystealing.blogspot.in/
    May be he is talking about the guy in the hat? your dual performance must have blown his mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is some crap going on with my blog url dude.

      Mr. Popular ? :O
      I am not able to deal with one thing ( being Mr. Perfect ) let alone any new names you could think of.

      Thanks bro, I will keep that in mind.

      I think I missed something in the post when I wrote the post. I don't read it once I have written it unless I have posted it. It is a she and she is none other than IQ.
      Sure, it has, and will. :P

      Delete
  3. Your people know you blog :O I would have died.
    and blogging everyday? Damn!! Wish you the very best!!!!!!
    and some people simply don't get sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of that option as well. But it didn't work out so well. So.. yeah, my people kind of know about me blogging since I post it everywhere possible and umm, my people are almost everywhere.

      Haha, thanks. :) Hope I don't disappoint myself.

      Right? What do we do with them?

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |