Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Had I looked back.


'Had I looked back', Would things be any different? I asked this question over a thousand times. And every single time the answer was 'Yes'. I was arrogant and adamant. In one such encounter I lost my nerve and decided to never return back. I left them. I am sure, I heard a loud scream, but I didn't care. I was very much annoyed. I was sure they would take me back in a heartbeat. But I felt guilty. I felt a part of me lost.

And now I am all alone for all those I left behind, left the world the very same day. I was too late to realize that the simple happy things are always around us. If only.

___________________________________

This post is written for Write tribe's 100 words on a Saturday's prompt "Had I looked back".


100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

12 comments:

  1. oh! suicide angle eh?
    Its like in "prema katha chitram" how giri wants to make a point to his girlfriend na?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #IHaveNoIdea

      Okay, I don't think I saw that movie, or may be I don't remember it. #WhichEverSeemsFit

      Delete
  2. sometime we do things which we ourselves cannot understand! nice take on prompt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. And these are the things we feel are the right decisions at that tine, bit we fail to realize that these are not.

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. A split second decision in haste and it is the world we lose. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we could all realize the simple things are already there to bring us happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A moment and an impetuous decision is enough to take away the most precious things in life..a moment of anger and years of repent..but what happened is already happened and can't mend ways. The only thing in our hands is future to beautify by a lesson from past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ego is what leads to our destruction and sometimes our instinct fail us. Great write up:)
    www.vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |