Sunday, February 17, 2013

That Love.



What beauty you withhold
That clenches my heart
That spins me into dreams
That makes me go Crazy

Among the distant shades,
Various shadows of people
You seems so clear, so vivid
While I remain a shadow!

Emptiness that my heart holds, 
You fill it with your warmness.
Your smile, so fulfilling
Your Beauty, so ecstatic.

Illuminated by your charm, 
I am at loss of words
To express how I feel, 
How you make me feel.

What magic you know
What spell you put
What sorcery you performed
To bind me in your thoughts.

I sometimes, find myself
Losing to the melody of your beauty
Drowning in your warm smile
Sleeping with your dreams.

So close you feel, in thoughts
Yet so far. I wish
You know what I felt, 
What you did to me.

Compelled I am, to ask God
Just to make you my life, 
With the eternal love
I find in you. 


- Ajay Kontham  ©  2013

As Written in Winged Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. You weave beautiful lines together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog from Kiara's space and man, you had me hooked on to this space for quite a while. Nice blog and this post.. very beautiful :)

    If you would like yet another blog to read, I invite you to The Undefined space :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Keirthana,
      Thanks for dropping by.

      Glad you liked the post as well as my Blog. *Yay* :D
      Why, Thank You so very much. :)

      Yeah, Sure. Would love to drop by.
      Thank You. :)

      Delete
  3. Loved this poem! And I absolutely agree with Mr. Speck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, "The word";)
    Your lines are impeccable! The emotions you convey, it touches one deeply :') Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.
      Thanks for the Word, again. :D

      Glad you liked it, Ruya.
      Thank You. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |