Sunday, March 11, 2012

"A Perfect Angel" !

"Was It a Dream?"

Author's Note : I smashed my head over a hundred times, I guess. God! This was one hell of a hard thing to write about. How do the other writers do this? Seriously? Ok! Enough of my disgrace! My first attempt at something I never have done, never have felt and never have experienced. And the List goes on. While I fought with myself for the words, though I agree iSuck, but I guess nothing is still better than a try. Call it a story or an unknown experience or even a fantasy. Just let me know, how much iSuck and also any suggestions can help. I also know that it is quite obsolete and a known topic (sort of) and frankly I have yet so far no experience in what-so-ever I wrote down here. Just my imagination. "Risk it to feel it." 
_________________________________________________________________________________

The day was dull. The atmosphere was dry and humidity made it even worse. The dawn of Summer has made it more difficult to bear the early evening. Today was a happy day for a professional person as the party weekend begins with the end of the Office. Rest was all we all needed at the time for the un-interrupted work we do at the office. A bar, a friends' hangout, a movie would make it amendable for the week we spent in the office trash of papers and reports and stuff. I was lost in my thoughts while I played the favorite song in my iPod to give a rest to my mind from the office drama.  As the sun gleamed through the clouds, I saw her by the Metro Station. As the metro descended at the station, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was something, I have never seen before. I don't know what was happening to me. My breath became faster and tighter as the heart paced up. It kept pacing up as she boarded the train ans sat on the two seats away facing towards me. 

The atmosphere changed suddenly. It was strange, though. The sweet aroma filled the air around me. I lost my tired-ness. Something strange overtook my mind and my soul. All the baffling thoughts of the day, the sick boss's remarks on the report and all the other things that bothered me just vanished just with the plight of her. The sun gleamed through her hair perfectly, making her even more beautiful. I was at loss of words. She looked so simple and ordinary yet crossed the line of beauty. Many thoughts were getting clouded in my mind, but still I couldn't take my eyes off her. The beauty as the prolific writers describe in their work would be an outstanding example. As she smiled, it was as if my spirit rose. What was happening to me? I couldn't understand, as I didn't want to. I was immersed in the sea of the  beauty, which I have never imagined or even fantasized. I don't know how people might give rating to people depending on how beautiful they are. I guess she would be the base of a perfection of beauty and all others will never ever will stand a chance to be near her. 

All my thoughts were suddenly scrambled when she saw me through a little less crowded metro. I was motionless as I saw her gleam through me. If someone else saw me at that moment, they would have thought I was a sitting-statue. I was breathless for a moment when her eyes rested back to her thoughts. That very moment, I saw an angel. "It most certainly must be a dream", I thought. I confined the thought and never thought of waking up; for I may lose the wondrous beauty. Her eyes, hazel in appearence, sparkled like the rarest diamond would in the short gleam of light, like a brightest star in the sky, like a sun-kissed sea. The purity , a sense of dignity, a hint of compassion, a sort of elegance revealed in her eyes. Her eyes laughed like the summer rain. Her smile as she talked over her phone was even adorable. It refined the very roots of my soul. It had the charm of a blossomed flower, the grace of a heavenly spirit and the symmetry of an artist. It was perfect, NO "She was perfect". She! She just took my breath away. Fortunately, It wasn't a dream which made it impossible to swallow the reality. Like I said, I was at loss of words and even metaphors would be an understatement to describe her. She flew beyond my reach of imagination, beyond my thoughts could fly, far beyond me. I just could do nothing except admire and keep admiring.

I lost track of time. I lost track of my thoughts. I lost track of myself for all the time I spent admiring. The feeling which I was going through was intense and eloping out of it is simply impossible. As the sun-kissed beam which elated from the face of the beauty, she got up. I then realized I was in a metro and indeed it was moving. It was like I went to hibernation state without observing the evening sunset as I always do. The metro slowed down to a halt and there I was still admiring and searching for the aptness of a wonderful creation God has ever created and which I had ever seen. As she got down the metro, it was then I woke up from the reality-dream. It was my stop too. I paced towards the door, and leaped out of the metro. Lucky for me, I just made it in time. But then again, my Luck was short lived. That angel that I saw, faded in the busy crowd as if she disappeared. I cursed my luck and my so wrong timing. I just missed her. I made a strong point in my mind so find her somehow even if it takes years. Then again, I had a doubt, 
"Was it a dream?" 

"No", I explained to myself. It cannot be and it Shouldn't be. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. : Okay, fine! How may stones? How many eggs ? How many tomatoes? Or any other vegetable or something worth throw-able at the explicit dryness of something beautiful . How was it? Now I sincerely need remarks on this one. Please do help me in this aspect. A good picture should have been apt but what I couldn't find something as enchanting as I explained! Waiting for the comments. And which title is more appropriate? "A Perfect Angel" or "Was it a Dream?" ?

P.S.S. : (To be Continued... ) if I think I get some positive response. 
"Risk it to feel it" is my tagline for posts of this genre. What say? Cool, nah!? Another tag line could be "iSuck-at-these-Things!"

2 comments:

  1. Pish posh apple sauce.

    First time visiting you, and you have a new follower already.

    Nice blog and nice post!

    I personally like "Was it a dream?" more than the angel =)

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow !

    Nice to have a New follower.

    And I'm glad you liked it.

    And the original title was the same but I thought this would attract more readers.

    Anyways thanks for visiting, commenting and following. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |