Friday, March 2, 2012

Twitter Alert !

I was pretty bored, I guess! I completed the Dexter just now and so I tweeted. Forgot the hash (#) tag though. After a few minutes playing some Poker on FB, I just wanted to know any of the people who were following me knew about the tv series named Fringe. So I tweeted.


Twitter : Anybody know about  Tv series ? I mean how is it. ? I am about to start watching it, so any suggestions ?


I didn't know that anybody would ever reply, for I was hearing the name for the first time. Guess what ? I was alerted with a text message after like less than 5 minutes. Yeah I signed in for mobile updates. I thought who would message me at this hour of the night/or should I say day, whatever! The messages kept coming. I received nearly 40 text in a span of 15 minutes and still counting. Seems like there are a large Fringe Followers out there, and oh! one guy also referred them as "Fringies". Seems like a sci-fi fan base is very large indeed. Might start it. :)
Now the count is 50 in 20 minutes. Indeed many followers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |