Sunday, November 6, 2011

Overwhelm.

Dear Self-Overwhelming People,




You really suck at giving advices. Unfortunately people like are you are everywhere. It seems like the world is filled with advisors. You may be good at something or even know some stuff, but you are not god. MIND IT.  And what with some of the people, don't they understand simple ENGLISH or sometimes Hindi. Seriously, can't help those people. You are good. GOOD FOR YOU.  I am good too, "NOT AT ALL GOOD FOR ME". Being good is just a criteria for getting the works done. You want something, you ask it immediately, not planning when how to return the favor. Seriously, you don't want to return any favors also. And If i lend something, I have to ask it back myself. You don't even minimum sense to return it? I really dont know what to call you. 

And seriously, you are good at advising. But please don't give advices to me. You are good to yourself, not me. You really suck. And one more thing. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS"!
You wont accept facts. You live with your own dreamy-creamy shitty world of yours and pretend you know everything. I really pity. Actually, I don't.  And what is with you guys? I seriously dont get your nerve. Buckle up. Sometimes its better to keep your thought to yourself than trying to be over-smart ! And what is up with you, why do you want to comment on the status which I post. When I am MAD, I seriously don't give a sh_t what you say / think. 

Again, Mind Your Work, if its not your area / workplace. 



Sincerely,
Advised one.


#iDontNeedYourAdvices



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |