Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Struggle.

Where do I start ? I kept on thinking for a long time where and how to begin. Do beginnings really matter, when... what I am about is write isn't good. But a formal writing is considered to have a good beginning to catch the readers' attention. I have been following this mantra for quite some time. Really, I did try my best. But the fact that whenever I try to create such an impression, I utterly fail. Like this one. Nevertheless, I am on the good side because no one reads. :P .

Time is an elusive thief. I read it somewhere. Its really nice and a thought provoking line. Well, atleast I consider so; or lets say I use it the most. You got me. Well I will get down to the matter right away and leave you some time for your work. But Seriously? Are you still here ? [ lol; really? Please dont be such a stubborn person. Go to facebook and check the notifications or you can even play farmville ]. Thank god, you left me alone to my thoughts. I am telling you this is some crazy sh_t I am writing; call it stupid, idiocy, weirdness. I accept all kinds of abuses. Because I am in such a mood. The reason? Well, it is kinda complicated, but isn't that hard to tell also. Hope, you would understand if you read this in entirety. [ Dude, you still here. Com'on man. Okay fine. Your wish! ].   


As the monsoon swept the dizziness of the sky and made it splendidly vibrant with all the clarity, it was a matter of time that it was about to end. The reason being inadequate and irregular rainfalls. Nevertheless, the rains are refreshing though. It is a matter of time, that it ends so quickly without even giving you the time to feel its splendid presence. Whats' next then? The winters. Winters are chilly. If you ask me whether I enjoy this season; I still dont have a valid reason for not liking it other than wearing overlays of clothes to protect us from it. The nights are totally amazing, as I wrap myself in the coziness of the blankets and sleep like a baby. But this is not what concerns me. These seasons are eventual. My concern is about Life. What the hell is this  Life? Life.. hmm, has many meanings. Define it then? Thats what I am telling. Its a definition-less entity.You may find one in an Oxford dictionary. But does that really help with what you are? So, let me ask you: Who you are? What do you want to be? What is  you ambition ? What is you goal ? What ... ? What ... ? Questions !? Too many questions and too many answers. Is life just about asking as answering?

To give a life is as difficult as taking one. We cant give life to each and everything. But we can sure destroy or preferably say take life in this context. Isn't life a life-long struggle? Yes o No ? Be honest. Keep you opinions to yourself and think about it. And I was talking about people struggling, which most people do unless you are born with a silver spoon or you have a Empirical-Ancestral background where you have never ending money ($). Well whatever, Isn't it hard to live? The life long struggle to earn, make someone you love happy and even the people loving you happy and for your own sake. That's what Life is, right? I actually dont know, hence I am asking.! Life is the pleasure in the simple things; sometimes complicated also. Its the sweetness of the struggle when ultimately when we succeed, we are at the top of the world like No one  else in the whole world. Because there was an element of extreme hard-work. Life isn't just a god's gift. Its a responsibility. Don't you think? I think it as such. But the problem is that I never felt it like my responsibility. Thats why may be I am so stubborn and too idiotic. Have you read the newspaper? I sure know, you did. But I didnt. Anyways, have you seen the successful people profile? Arent the most famous and richest person drop outs? Now, imagine a situation of a drop out student in the present time, though he has the same caliber and the imaginative ideas as them. My opinion is that he might as well succeed but as high as them. Even if he does, it will take 2 lifetimes for that. Seriously, think about it! How much long does one have to struggle for survival? Survival in the sense not only food, also including the mere luxuries. By the time one does, isnt he too old to enjoy the same? Time decides when happens when. We decide what happens when. But by the we do realize we feel suffocated, drowned in despair, heated discussions fly around, heartbroken, extreme pain of tension, and so so so so so things. Well, Isn't this the Life we are talking about? I am quoting my own line here which I already wrote in the above lines, "Isn't Life a Life-Long Struggle"? Just ask yourself. I don't want you accept it. Debate about it. Also, I am not telling you to go with the flow. Just think for a moment. Well your decision doesnt depend on what I tell, do they? So, just a wild thought about it. When life is such a tiresome struggle and probably a never ending formula, I do sometimes think, Is it necessay? Is it really worth it? Everytime I asked myself, the response which I got isn't that good to hear. What else can we do ? Just end it ? Woah, woah ! This is at extremities. But, its a nice thought though. When the mind isn't well versed with the habit of working hard, how can it possibly think out-of-box things like this. Impossible ! As I said, its a nice thought, I am adding a little more to it. Whats better : A life of lifelong struggle ? or A short life with a little struggle? Now this is at extremities. Anyways, another wild thought of the daily innumerable meaningless thoughts.



What good is a failure, if you haven't learned from it.?
What good is an idea, if you haven't thought how to apply it.?
What good is knowledge, if you don't know where to apply it.?
What good is a dream, if haven't found a way to make them true.?
What good is money, if you aren't satisfied.?

What good is an education, if you aren't using it for the greater good.?
What good is a success, if you haven't worked hard for it.?
What good is a life, if you haven't struggled for it.?

Did you take this post seriously.? You shouldn't. Because it doesn't contain anything serious. Well, this was on my mind for a long long time. Haven't got enough time to write. And moreover, this isnt the complete idea I had. Just a small part. And believe me, I cannot write the whole thing. :P . 

P.S. : Told you, This is a weird post. One of the worst. And the one in the italics at the end is a modified version of something I had collected earlier. The original one is totally different and much better than this.
  .

2 comments:

  1. I read once...Planning that doesn't result in action is just entertainment. I find I am guilty of this often. I tell my wife when I have an idea. "I have a thought, it isn't 24 hours old yet, so if I have the thought when the 24 hour mark ticks by I will then call it an idea."
    Good post but I think you thinkuth to much. Kidding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about "Planning that doesn't result in action is just entertainment."

    And also you are right about thinking, I thinkuth too much.

    Anyways thanks for the visit and the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |