Friday, April 30, 2010

Today...this day !!!

I do a lot of travel. I love travelling. I wander from place to place in search of new things. Then you call me an "Explorer". Oh brother, don't go so far. I meant travelling in time; both to the back and sometimes to analyse my future. But I am really not optimistic. So I got my own worries. 

So, I do a lot of time travel. Oh many of the people do, I think. But I think I do analyse a bit more. I  guess, I do so. Going back in time is dangerous. Because I find the time of sadness exactly overpowers the time of happiness. So generally, living by the happy moments ( I feel happy, as everybody does).

Well that was enough, enough of nonsense, right!!! The holidays have begun and I am left clueless about how to make the best of these days. Unfortunately, I opened ORKUT. I really got pi***d off with it. Thought of deleting my orkut profile too. Later thought, it was one way of keeping an account of my friends. Hmm!! Later it Facebook came to my mind. This was much more better than Orkut. Well comparisons later.

Now presently, blogging to just boggling your minds. Not to mention, I really like writing, penning down my thoughts on a black screen. It's really amazing. And I tried motivating others too for starting a blog and pen down their ideas and thoughts. But they are quite a "Study-olic" or better say "Book-olic". Mind talking non-sense with them, you better keep your face covered with an iron helmet. By "non-sense" i mean this ( this blogging and so so things). "Buddy, talk to me business, not nonsense", is some one's response when I tried telling about blogs. And one more thing, many don't even know what this blogging all about. Hmm, Now  I am in doubt. And my friends are so .........(this is a blank!! don't know what to fill). They say, " I am too lazy to type". Yeah sure this is really true. I even observed. Twice. Both during the reports. We had to submit a report, but everyone was busy with the "C-C-P". Didn't get it, eh? Its Cut- Copy-Paste. "Hey buddy, I don't have time to write my name on the certificate either, so please do it for me". I really don't know what these people do. I think they must be studying. I guess so. And I am bit confident on my opinion (99%).

And today, i tried changing some content of my blog. I mean like changing the colors, fonts, etc. I bet it looks weird. Your response would be much more disgusting. Comment on that. And I don't need to worry much, as I have so many people reading my BLOGS ( at a max of 2!!). He he... No offence. I like being singled and better I don't have so many people backing at me. Actually, I don't want to make myself a fool to many. The less I have, the better it would be!!

Thanks for reading this nonsense.!! Look out for some more, may be today night or tomorrow!!!
Till then. Happy reading.( I didn't mean it),!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |