Monday, June 1, 2009

Result & Prayer


Exams: Terrible. It fears us a lot. These take out the best of us.

Results: Horrible. It fears us a lot more than the exams. These display the best of us and display our aptitude.

 

One may fear more about the results than the exams. This may be because writing the exams live in our capability of articulating, performance or whatever is necessary. But the results are not in our hands. We simply pass the burden to the almighty, praying, offering, etc for a good score. But what can the Almighty do about your exam paper. He can’t correct nor can he change the examiner’s mind to give someone a good score. If he could have done the same thing to those people, he could have done that to you and me before the exams for a better mind to keep up all, all the things in mind and write the exams with no panic. Well nothing is in our hand after the exams are over. It is in the examiner’s hand. He may like the presentation or the content, or anything. It solely depends on those examiners, I suppose. But we people can’t stop asking for good marks to the Almighty. We plead almost every day for good marks, if that person hasn’t written the exams well or like-wise. It’s the modus operandi.

 

Oh the results are out. The one month’s trepidation which has leaded to torment for the results is just over. But I have almost forgotten about those exams and about the results as I was in a different plan [A secret]. I swore to god what I got in the second semester is not actually what I expected. Not even the microscopic part of that score was expected by me. Because I know that one subject was the worst I wrote and feared about it till the last moment and even now [The credit goes to our sir, having an intelligent mind failed to teach the subject in a proper way]. And I was really shocked to see my own marks.

 

Oh dear god,

  Thanks for the marks which I got and least expected to get the same. Thanks for everything. I congratulate all those who have done well in the exams. And don’t dis-hearten those who could not fare well in the exams. Give them confidence, intellectual mind and a hard working soul and to me also. And neither make those people jealous of me about the marks which I least expected. And I am no one to order you, so I beg for pardon. And hope for your kind blessings to me and the needy.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |