Monday, April 7, 2014

Eternal.


I was watching the infamous season finale grand failure TV Series of How I Met Your Mother and let me first tell you that I am very disappointed in the 8 years of secret that they were trying to pull off. It didn't that well as they might have anticipated. Once I remember watching an internet meme centering the dialogue when Ted sits in front of his kids and tells the story of he met their mother, but in this meme the kids turn into corpses. Well, that would have been a better ending, I mean no ending at all. But that's not my argument here. The point being I could totally relate these characters of the How I met your mother to my friends group. We are a batch of six contrary to the five in the series. But I think I can accommodate the variables present. 

So lets start my blundersous assumptions. But let me point out a little fact here that what they are on the screen may not be the same thing in the actual reality. So, what I am saying is that I am just putting a name to the characters if you ask me how I could relate my friends. If you are reading my blog regularly, you might have come across the posts titled Extraordinarily Ordinary where I have described and fictionalizing my friends trying to frame a story similar to that of Friends or could I say How I met your mother. Well, whats wrong in trying and so the quest. I could have gone with the Friends characters or The Big Bang theory, but How I met your mother suits a little too well. Here it goes.

Vivek could totally be Marshall and no, he doesn't have the height, but for some reason he is just good for this character. Aasha could be associated with Lily owing to her height. Robin could be totally associated with Sameera, well her charms gets accountable here. Barney being Gautham since we believe Gautham to be the man of girls dreams. So, that leaves us with Ted who could be Karthik. And so what am I ? Good Question. If you have seen the tv series, there is a first dialogue which is a narration to Ted tells kids which goes like this : "Kids, in the March of 2010" ( you understood, right?) , I am that voice, literally. If you have seen that fictionalizing of my friends, I don't have an introduction and I claimed myself to be the voice, so I guess, this does suit me pretty well. But to state the obvious, there is no chemistry, no ones' married, no blue horn, no suits, nothing literally. If only my friends watched this tv series. *Sigh*.

The point that I want to stress out here is that I have some really great friends and I had never thought I could stumble into such amazing people. Take it from me, I am not a people person, at all. So, when I got to be a member of this group, it was like one of the classic TV series which include these amazing people and yes, there is drama and all but above that there is this eternal friendship that we share, which I can never forget. 

Now, coming to the people I have never met but I think I can all them friends, well thanks to Blogging community and then there is Twitter and Facebook. Twitter is much better place since you can stalk unlike facebook where you can't unless they don't accept your friends' request. So when I say stalk, don't take me as the creepy stalker type please. Nothing like that. Just a friendly gesture of following their work and thoughts. So, let me introduce some of the amazing people I found through Blogger.

IQ : A person with more intellectual knowledge than I could even imagine about coupled with a witty and funny nature. I have no idea how I even came across this amazing person but I am glad I did. And her response when once she backed me on a mild comment from an insecure person where she says that she is very protective of her friends just blew my mind. So, thanks for being there. I really appreciate it. 
Wanderer: I think she is the person who have was the link in finding IQ. And not to mention, she is an excellent writer and a poet. She is young but talented beyond her age, I could give you that. 
Red Handed : A truly talented and witty writer. I really love her writing style where she represents a point in a humorous way is an  extraordinary technique. Not many can do that. Because I tried and I failed to do that. And yeah, she is an amazing person to say the least.
PeeVee : An amazing writer and an equally funny person who has an unique style of writing. 
Kierthana : An awesome person and  great blogger to mention the least and yeah, funny to mention the least. 
Ruhie : A fashion blogger, a poetess and well to say the least a great writer. 
Thinker : A young blogger who is pursuing her life in the field of medicine and hopes to be doctor one day. 

So, what I wanted to say was that, I am indebted to all these people around me or far away, even if you not met me, but still. I hope this stays for like forever, endlessly.
P.S. This is so stupidly written. I know. I thought of writing it a little bit differently adding some spice, a little humor and whatnot. I tried to be as amazing as the people I mentioned. And guess what, I could never be like them. Like ever.


This post is written for the letter E under the April A2Z Challenge and is titled Eternal.
A2Z Challenge 

12 comments:

  1. Are wah! That was something. Thank you for all those pretty words. Did make me feel good about who I am.
    P.S- I am counting the number of times you said "THE LEAST" in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.
      And I thought you always good about yourself. :P #justSaying

      Oh, Damn. I was sleep writing and j ran out of words. This sounds stupid. Damn. :-/

      Delete
  2. You too are one amazing blogger man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your words AK :), you're always so kind! The appreciation and admiration is mutual..and I think you are freaking awesome.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind? Manufacturing defect, I guess! :P

      I think you think wrong! :P

      But, thank you. :D

      Delete
  4. Seems you've surrounded yourself with some very impressive people in this blogging community. Interesting how we click with some folk even if we've never met them, but don't connect at with others under the same circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ain't that true.

      Thanks for dropping by. :D

      Delete
  5. Not stupidly written at all, I enjoyed reading this post a lot ;)

    laineyrain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention AK! It's touching that you find us in the circle of friends. And I'm Keirthana not Kierthana. :P A lot of people slip up here, so no issues. #JustMentioned.

    And I was greatly disappointed in HIMYM. The only reason I held on to watching it after Season 5 was that I am romantic fool and Ted's character of believing in love and finding it kept me rooted. I loved the way he talked about love, how it hits you when you don't expect it and I was all like Awwww.... Hoping at least the ending would give me satisfaction. And boy, was I irritated when I saw the finale. I was so bummed that I deleted the entire collection of HIMYM in my disk. A waste of space and waste of time, especially after season 5. Until then it was tolerable at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. Actually I know. I always checked twice everytime I had to write. But this time, I just fast-typed and missed that I made a mistake. Sorry again. :-/

      Same here. What went wrong after season 5. I decreased the intensity of watching the series. And I deleted the last season, trying to think that I just didn't see that. The rest of the seasons are atleast somewhat good for watching, I guess. I feel weird when I tell that. I don't know why. :-/

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |