Wednesday, February 12, 2014

15. Jinx



Days have passed quickly than I have anticipated. It has been more than 5 days since I posted. Now the question lies about the 365 challenge. It is not that I don't want to write. It is more of a new developed laziness that has gotten into me. Though, I have been associated with it for a time I no longer can look backward to,that deep into my history. So, it's a little bit of this and a little bit of that. What's this and that ? Laziness and umm, sleep? Okay, I have to let this out. I am usually an insomniac. And with that comes great responsibility. Yes, it is a super power. People don't understand it. But it really is. And since people don't understand it, they think its evil in all sense. And I think I have been a victim of their preposterous assumptions. Someone jinxed or cursed me may be. Because I have been sleeping a lot, like a lot lately. This is so unlike me. 

Okay, get this. I don't usually sleep at my will. Everytime I sleep is an unknown process where I slowly drift into sleep from drowsiness. Though I would be sitting and sleeping, but that is a different story altogether. I usually sleep after the clock has passed the midnight strike a few hours earlier. But this has changed and I am sleeping a few hours before mid night. This is so unlike me. So, you see. Someone has done something to me. 

Recently, I have been on a trip. Ah, about the trip. The next past ( this one precisely ) was supposed to be about it, but there has been a slight complication. I will just give the outline, like a trailer. The trip lasted for a near 3 days, which I must say has been the longest trip I have been ever to. The main purpose behind it was to attend a friend's sister marriage. To point out, I don't usually attend marriages in particular. But these days, I have to because everyone is kind of getting married. And attending friend's or colleague's marriage is one thing, but friend-colleague's sister's marriage would mean that that person is more of a good friend (or a little bit more than that). So, we attended that and it was great. But during our stay at my friend's house, I forgot my camera at his home. I realized that while we were on the way to the marriage and it was almost two hours journey away from my camera. Yeah, I cursed myself of my forgetfulness. How could I even forget my camera? Me? Camera! Me? Me? ME? I? I? Something is wrong. Something is terribly wrong. So, yeah, I came back without my camera and as a result the post which was supposed to be about it (with photos) is still on hold. And to add to that, my fate got kicked again in the ass. The person in whose I forgot the camera went back home for some personal reason, so I asking him to tag along the camera with him. When he messaged me that he was bringing the camera, I thought the post won't be delayed for long. But guess what I was wrong. This super dude, brought the camera, but forgot the memory card back at his home. And I was thinking everything was going excellent with my so-called-fate. Okay, people, don't jinx it even more. And to add to that already I slept the whole journey. I was like, what the hell is wrong with me? I don't usually sleep and while in journey, nah! No way! But still I slept like anything and one thing that my friends were shocked by seeing me sleep for such long hours. And to add to my glory, even the driver thought I was sleeping a little too much. So, umm *poker face* . *No comments* Period. 

So, the last comment ended with this : 

"can i make you my brother :D i will be your sweet lil sis and u my big cool bro ;) "

Such sweetness! Such awesomeness. This was actually sweet and frankly speaking I was grinning from ear to ear when I first read this. I am hoping to write a detailed post on that as well. But, for now lets settle with this. Like I said, I am giving the teasers for the posts-which are yet to be written. First of all, it was so sweet of her to ask, inspite of all the Valentines' Day flu flying around. And well that day is a dry day for me, as always it has been. This P.P.S on the comment made my day. Big Cool Bro !  Sounds awesome. Yeah, don't worry, I will give the details s-h-o-r-t-l-y. Only thing you have to pray for is to make sure that I don't sleep at nights. :P Umm, I mean it , actually. 

P.S. : There is no P.S. here. Just felt like adding this at the end, 'cause it was looking like empty? may be! 

Ciao guys.
Over and out. 

#365Challenge
{ 15 / 365 } 

9 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................................................................................................................................................
    You will write a whole post on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AMAZING
    Definitely waiting for it... so stop sleeping and start writing
    BTW I knew it would take you some time to write about yourself on 'Extraordinarily Ordinary' but a whole week... dude stop sleeping!!!! seriously I mean how much will you boast about yourself!!!
    Trailer dikha diya hai to picture bhi dikhani banti hai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too many A's. :P

      Umm, Actually I thought of that a little while back. So yeah, probably I will.

      Yeah, I better reduce my sleeping. :D

      Actually, I am not writing about myself. It will just too much over acting trying to make myself look better and all. And moreover it will not be as good as one might imagine it to be. I should ask one of them or all to write about me, but then again I am thinking whether I should do that or not. Just imagine me asking ,"Hey, I wrote about you guys. Will you write about me?". Doesn't sound so cool. So, I am keeping that on hold till they make something up.

      Yeah, right ? Have to wait for a few days. :/

      Delete
  2. P.S. P.S. acchha tha !!! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my friend are one odd fellow, but that's why we adore you! Sleeping is a curse? Ah sleeping is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, right?
      Wait, people adore me ? I'm humbled. Thanks everyone who share the same thoughts.

      Well, it is a curse when you don't want to sleep. :P

      Delete
  4. I JINXED YOU. YES I DID!!
    DEAL WITH IT!! :D
    Congratulations on becoming a big brother :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. You didn't. No. I don't believe you.

      ( Words in capitals ) Damn, she is telling the truth.

      * Googles some Voodoo stuff* Just need one strand of hair. :P

      Haha. Thanks? I guess. :P

      Delete
  5. haha...so it finally worked *mischevious grin* so that must be the correct way to prepare that vodooo doll *tucking that vodoo doll into fluffy silk sheets* :P :D

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |