Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How are you feeling ?

How are you feeling, Ajay? Like this goes the Facebook status before we write anything in the status box. And there's this one also. Whats' happening, Ajay? 

So, What's happening in your world and also How are you feeling? 

Anyways, I am back home just 2 days before Christmas. And it has been like 2 months since  I was home. So, when I checked in the Foursquare(A social client which shares the Location where I am at, online i.e. Facebook and Twitter) at Bangalore International Airport, Chatrapati Shivaji Airport (Mumbai) and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Internaltional Airport ( Ahmedabad), a message popped up for each check-in : "You are back after three months.. These are few suggestions for you..." .. so went the message. Last time I checked, I spent around 25000 bucks for a 3 day stay at home. Insane, right? I totally agree with you. Well, What else can I do ? *Sad Face*

So, The topic at hand... How am I feeling? And I totally forgot, "MERRY CHRISTMAS... & ... HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR fulfilling your dreams." "Have Fun and Take Care." Hmm... Finally I said before the day ended. Thank Goodness. :P

Yeah, How am I feeling?  COLD. I guess. I mean it is freezing cold out there. My jaws are aching a bit for the constant tapping of the teeth (or whatever it is called). And though it is warm inside I am doing a fashion show inside my home. You wouldn't believe if I say I am writing this post with a HAT on top of my head, a watch on my hand (though I can clearly see the time on two laptops in front of me.) Yeah two laptops. One is mine and the other my brothers'. I use it to play games. Haha. No kidding. My laptop doesn't have enough graphics. Dear Santa, Give me a High End Gaming Laptop. So, presently I am feeling warm and cozy. And Christmas is almost over. But the Christmas spirit yet stays .

Another thing : What's happening? Literally NOTHING. I mean come on, It has been over 2 days and I haven't written one blog post while I was keeping myself busy on the flight busy as if I am a great writer. That's a funny story. I was on the flight and unfortunately, I kept my travel-novels in the check-in baggage. And this is even funny, I checked in the baggage like 3 hours before the scheduled departure time. I thought of clicking some photos so I checked in the baggage but I didn't take any photos. All security personnel were looking weirdly at me. So, I declined the idea to avoid any complications. Later on the flight for 3 hours, I took out a book and a pen while others were on their tablets. But I kept my headphones on and started writing. That was mostly ranting and nonsense writing like some fiction story which I started a long long time ago and some sort of poem, oh sorry, it isn't called a poem - Worambling. I was looking damn funny. But I didn't had anything else to do either. So, I thought I will be writing stuff once I reached home. But home is one place where all plans fail. Well, look at me - Eating, Sleeping, Facebooking, Gaming, increasing the weight - REPEAT. And I thought of making a six-pack body. Yeah, who was I kidding? I mean seriously! Me? Six-Pack! I sleep at 4 in the morning, wake up at 11 in the noon and then I eat and take rest and if in case I get hungry and my Fridge is empty, order something online. What's insane is that I don't even know where my dad keeps his car and my two-wheeler. Well, my parents shifted to a new apartment and 3 months back when I came home, I helped them move the stuff from other house. So, I have no idea where the vehicles are. So, I can forget about the six pack, presently I am developing a big family pack. You bet! 

So, what else is happening? Well, this is a surprise. I thought of not disclosing the name. But then it wouldn't be me - Insane. So the other day, I received this : 

Dear IQ, 
That was very generous of you. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous NEw Year/ Whats' interesting is that you created a e-card for New Year and Christmas combined. Who does that these days ? So, Thank you  again and thank you for the effort you put in it, though it may not be much ( as you could say). And I have a little hard time believing about 'me being inspiring' thing. But thanks for that as well. And lastly, thanks for bearing with my wicked, nonsense and hilarious (are they really hilarious?) posts/ranting. 
Truly, 
Your Blog-Fan-Friend
AK 
Ajay Kontham

P.S. Finally, I wrote something. Phew! And Happy New Year. :)

8 comments:

  1. Though you deny it, its obvious among us fans that you inspire others! No kidding there!
    And fashion show?showing off six pack?....oh my! Who is gay now? :P

    And Merry Christmas! though its 3 days late! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't come under being GAY, dude.
      I wasn't talking about showing six-pack to you. It is for the girls. :D
      And fashion show doesn't make anyone gay. Well, you probably haven't seen Ramana yet. You should see him in his room.

      Thank you.
      And Same to you. :)

      Delete
  2. Family pack?!
    Yeah...we all have that problem...flab instead of abs!
    Happy New Year in advance to ya!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.. We joke around if we have a big tummy and named it family pack.
      Yeah, you are right.

      Thank You.
      Happy New Year in advance. :)

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |