Monday, June 25, 2012

Sun-Drama.

Note : Sundrama stands for Sunday-Drama. (Yeah, my own creation).

The day ended when I slept. The night before last night, I didn't sleep. As mentioned earlier, I was going for a trip to Kanyakumari with some of my friends. So, the bus was supposed to come at 2 am early in the morning. The journey began at 3 though and ended at 9pm yesterday night. Over all I slept for like 3 hours tops. So, yesterday night I couldn't stay up late at night. So I slept at 1am. Thats' not late right ? 
Something came over my mind, I suppose. I was chatting one of my friends and the person was pretty startled at the way I was speaking. It seemed pretty normal. "What happened to you AJ?" , "Don't be sad" . I didn't mention anything about being sad nor I said anything wrong was going with me. I just mentioned about the Job-Training which I am going through and how it sucked to the core. Though I added a sad smiley. But that was not close to me being changing completely or being sad. Is it? Am I writing the same way ? Because the other day someone mentioned that I used to write well. May be something is seriously wrong with me which I am unable to find out. 

Little Confused Me.
Today, My Niece was given a name. She is exactly a month old. So, I was at the Church. The starting session was in English but the priest. And the next session was in Malyalam. We had to stay till the second session started and stayed till the middle. The naming was done in the second session only and they were speaking in Malyalam, a totally foreign language to me. So, it was done and all over. I had seen something which I had never seen before. First of all, they conduct it superbly with the video's for tv and also the way is nice. So, when the second session was going on and the priest, choir and the rest of the audience were singing in Malyalam, I stood there trying to make out the words from the round-round figures which were projected on the wall and the script were the song lines. So, while I was busy figuring it out and we were clapping and standing, someone were dancing I mean really, like 'shake it-shake it dance', and the lady was just in front of me. And I didn't guess the age, but it would be around 60 something. Then, another swift-jumping-with-hands-clenched  and she was about to fall thrice. And then another added and another. I figured that they were joyous in the presence of the God and as if the God touched then that they became so hyper-active. I was standing in the third row of 30-something total rows. And I was standing tall when compared to the people beside me. And it is just like an auditorium where each row is a step above the previous. So, I was looking here and there and clapping while some people throw a stare at my confused face. Seriously, I haven't seen something like that before and also the song was a foreign language to me, at least I couldn't even hum. 

Judge me Not.
Two weeks back, I was at my relatives home and I was there on a weekend. You probably must be knowing how important weekends are to people working. So, that was one weekend wasted. I am quite, most of my friends know that. And if you don't know, now you do right? I am silent also and don't talk much. And if its' girls, forget about it. Anyways, where was I? Yeah, I couldn't say no when they asked to come over. Though, I had no plans except that I wanted to explore the surroundings which I usually do when I am new to a place. But lack of time prevented me from doing that. *sad face* . So, I was at their home watching TV, watching TV and watched TV. And in the middle my cousin bother, who came from Mumbai later that week planned to go the nearby museum. So, we go there and find out that its closed. There was another  museum near by , so we go there and find that also closed. So we walk back to their home. Later the next day, he left for Mumbai. Now the real stuff happens. I was given a tea. So, I take a sip slowly calculating the heat. It was still hot and it tasted sour/ without sugar. I thought it must have been the hotness which prevented the sweetness. So I take another sip and god, I was like damn, there is no sugar. I could have mentioned that and could have added some sugar. But no I didn't. I drank the while thing. And don't try that at all. I mean it. It was like .... I ust can't find words to express that feeling. If you want to have a try, go ahead, but I recommend not to go for it. So, I drank that whole cup of tea with great difficulty though. Every sip was like 'eww' , 'yukkk' and add synonyms to those words. So, I was back to their home today and again the same kind of tea. I thought for some time whether I should try it once again. My mind was very very very confident not to, so I manned up a bit and told them and added little sugar. See, keeping quiet has so many consequences like drinking a cup of tea without sugar. *As I was writing about the tea, some sort of vibration went through my spine, everytime I mentioned that tea*.

In Other News
I just received a blog award - Awesome Blogger Award. Thanks to her. I am very glad and happy as well. Glad because I got an award. Happy because I created that award using Photoshop and that it traveled among different people and landed on me. Well, I will be sharing the details soon. 

I will write about the trip asap. I am now uploading photos on demand basis even though my internet balance is low and costly, I am. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! ☺

    And, no, I think you still write just as well! So, nothing to worry about.

    Also, tea without any sugar! Something tingles down my spine too, as I only imagine the taste of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I can imagine that shudder. Ugh! I've managed to get used to little or no sugar in my tea/coffee. It's fine with herbal teas, but the black stuff can be horrid, especially if really strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thats' really great of you .
      But why ? if I may ask ? I mean tea/coffee with no sugar, why ?

      Delete
  3. Haven't been here for a while!

    Congratulations on the award!

    And just saying, I never have sugar in my coffee. No real reason, I guess I'm just used to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You serious ?

      I can't drink without sugar.

      I wonder how you manage to drink it?

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |