Friday, June 17, 2011

Lazy Morning.


I was running in the dark, when suddenly I was tamed with the red beam of light which flashed in my eyes and kept me wondering what the heck did the sun come in the middle of the night. I even felt someone pulling my hand. It was until I finally woke up, and realized that it was almost afternoon, well still an hour was left to strike 12. But the sun had already came to the top, with the clouds covering it up. Actually, I was in a kind of deep sleep, really deep sleep. All my body parts were tamed to rest, and when I tried to wake up, it was utter difficult to make those things move and most importantly, my brain wasn't working either. Well, after some minutes of struggle, not actually struggle-struggle, I finally made up and began with my daily routine. 


But what happened was that the current was gone. No power, that to be at this hour of the day. I moved from one laptop to another utilizing the battery to keep me entertained, while I realized that the battery also drained out in a could of minutes. Finally, I had nothing, even my iPod was down with battery, and it was like that since last night. Well, for my phone it was working but, I ain't got anything to do with my phone. So I lazily moved around in the house from one room to the another. There was no TV, no INTERNET, no MUSIC, no LAPTOP. NOTHING. It was quite difficult to manage in absence of either of these. And that to be in holidays, it would be like hell. I even got tired of moving around. I finally got back to my bed, and again slept for some while which was approximately 3 hours, when I was again woken up for lunch. The same feeling of 'difficulty of movement of body' stroke again. After lunch, I checked out the facebook, which again showed "NO NOTIFICATION". But, my phone had some messages, which was from Google, and which was because I recently subscribed for more channels the other night. And there was a message from a friend of mine also. Actually, every time my friend messages me either when I am online or to my cell, I literally am away from both of them and sometimes the battery goes off. My Bad. This is happening for the past two weeks. I have no idea how to make that up.

My college is going to begin in another 3 days or so and as intimated that this is the last academic year, and the most important one also. While, the theories of the work hard  continue. These theory is the same for every year though. When in 10th class, I was told to work hard for this year and then the rest of the life will be easy. But it doesn't end there. Then came the +2. And now Engineering and later higher studies and later Job-related works and its accomplices. Well, this thing never ends as of such. But what else could we do? Can we just sit down and let everything fall in place just like it without giving a shot atleast. This sure is not gonna happen. Most of the times things don't fall in place even after working very hard. Then, how can without working help achieve the falling things in order and in perfect place. Impossible.  Well, I am not here to lecture about the work hard theory. I was just quoting that.


Moving on. I thought of mastering one thing. I tried to master "No Thinking". Actually, as I know that human mind always thinks about something either we know it or we don't. It doesn't matter. But, it works almost all the day, even when we are asleep and makes it in the form of dreams. So, I tried to think about nothing for some time. Well, this was difficult and no doubt impossible. Though, I didn't apply my one hundred percent and even if I did I would have achieved it. I am thinking of writing some fictional stories as soon as I can. I just wanted to keep up to date and make sure that my mind is working, which I have concluded that it isn't. While I try to brush up my brain, I would be posting some nonsense posts, for which I am sorry. I have got more things on mind that I could imagine and clearly i don't have a clue about any. I don't even know what they are all about. Well, I would try to improve upon this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |