Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dream.


Dream. Dreams. There is a minor difference between those two words. We dream to achieve something. And sometimes dreams take the solace corner of the mind and generate new things. We find the peace in those dreams. When we dream, we get involved in them, no matter how difficult they are or even if they are impossible. Because they are dreams, the imaginary illusions and the portray of different things which we always wanted to happen to us. When we dream we are the creator of our own kingdom. We rule, we design and mold things in such a manner that gives us the satisfaction and the solace we need. We call it dreaming. It is never wrong to dream. We should dream. We dream about the things which are basically not achievable easily. This means we dream BIG. Big in the sense, when there is something we don't have and dream about it, we call it dreaming BIG. We dream in-variedly about something, which is probably out of reach. Dreams are  always pleasant, which makes us feel one among them and we are the architects, engineers and everything. Because we are dreaming so we can put any subject into practice easily without any sort of hesitation. What ever we dream, we just love to be in our dreams. And when we control what we are dreaming, it is called "Day-dreaming" and in such a occasion, everything is according to our wish.

I said in the opening lines, dream and dreams are two different words. The dreams which we dream and live are just temporary and none-the-less we like to stay with them. And to dream is to set a goal. A summit which has to be reached and for that just sitting in your room and wondering of how to get to the destination doesn't help. We need to wake up from the dream, work like no one else could have and once you reach your dream, the summit, the world is yours. You are at the top of the world, aren't you? The difficulty lies in the path only. The path is never a straight path and without troubles. It is not your goal, you are heading forward for if you start your journey and find everything according to your wishes and feel satisfied with what you are doing, I suppose you are definitely in the wrong track. Because, nothing is easy in this world. It could be that you are so brilliant that you aren't facing any problems. I say so because you are one hundred percent PERFECT and truly unmatched person just like GOD. I am not letting you perfectionists down. I was just trying to say that, when everything favors us, it won't favor for long. So, keep a watch.


Coming back to the topic, Dream. I recently had some weird dreams. All continuously, night after night. I suggest you readers to skip this, it might bore you and it will be off the hook- like thing. So here they go like this.


THROWN OUT OF HOSTEL.

Dreams don't have a perfect beginning nor a perfect ending. So, I don't know how it all started. I was in the hostel room. I guess I am quite a naughty kid. No one would believe that in reality, as I am not one of such a kind. The hostel rooms and the college was attached. Don't blame me, I am not the architect here. I just have a room in the third floor and the adjacent block has the classes. It's kind of a weird. Now, i realize that. There were two watch-mans who were walking past my room. Something happened and I don't know what I did, I guess I whacked them and was trying to lock them in my room. I didn't know what I was thinking. As I was trying to lock the room, I failed to do so. Eventually, the door didn't close. I ran out of sight before they could get a glimpse of me. I succeeded in this. I thought of waiting for sometime and then return back. I was walking past the classes and the libr.... LIBRARY. Where did it come from? I have no idea. It was in the second floor and all open. No closed doors, nothing like that and it also had the stairs to go to the third floor. It was kind of open. A madam caught me and started checking me out. I don't know why, but I was kind of a hurry. After she was done, I thought of going back to my room and check out the situation. There were people moving around and and the situation is quite odd. All were looking a quite a of weird at me. I went to my room, and found nothing inside. None of my things were there. Some other person was there packing his things, some card-board and and wooden planks. "What was going on?". I realized, "I am thrown out of college hostel, because of that prank." I thought of the relative possibilities which I have to sustain outside hostel. M brain was fast in thinking that. And I found no other alternative. I just couldn't bear it any more. I was in a sort of shock. I think I moved my head in dis-agreement with the situation. I woke up. "Thank Goodness, It was a dream".  I sighed in relief. That was one horrible dream.


IT WAS EASY. WASN'T IT? OH NO.!

The exploration of the dream and the entities in the layout where we wander around in the so called dream are really imaginary. Sometimes, there are places which don't even exist and things which can't be done in reality. But, as in a dream there is no control over the subject, it becomes to look like real compelling us to show our heroic nature where we are embodied ourselves. Like-wise was one such dream. The people were captivated in a locker type room and it was underwater. There were bad people taking out the good people, torturing them. I don't know from where and how I came to picture. I was in the middle of the vast underwater mansion like thing, or call it a very big submarine. Actually it is not a submarine either. It is more like an underwater house covered with glass and also had a small kind of working factory for the criminals over there. So, I was in the middle of that building. I could see no casualties. Obviously it was dark, as it is under the water and had less supply of electricity. I finally found a man. But he was dead. He was one of the criminal gang. Besides him lay a heavy gun. I guess its some kind of a machine gun. I took it, it was heavy. "How to check the bullets?". I didn't bother to check, because a small wrong move can trigger those people and they would be coming running for me. Suddenly there was exchange of gun-fires. I thought the police and the SWAT had arrived. I saw the big heavy people running with guns in both their hands. I was in the floor above them and I could see them clearly. Then I thought I myself could clean up the mess. I had a Gun in my hand. I aimed it at the people with great difficulty. The firings in the adjacent rooms has increased and there is no name of quietness over there. So, I thought it would be the right time. With great difficulty, I tried to pull the trigger. I have never kidded any one before. "What will happen, if I am arrested? What will be it like if I sit in Jail the remaining of my life?" . So were the fierce thoughts which flooded my brain at that time. But, I wanted to do something. So, now with full determination to kill them, I aimed and pulled the trigger. Something just went through the gun at light speed. I guess more than 30 bullets. That force kicked me back. I didn't expect this. And more over, I pulled the trigger only once. It neither did hit anyone. It was like shooting at the sun. The force made me hit the wall behind me. But, I was fine and luckily no one noticed me firing from the first elevation. This time, I sat firmly, very firmly and didn't aim, closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. When I opened, there was no one there. "Oh my God, did I kill everyone there?", I  thought. But there were only four bodies lying on the ground except the odd twenty or so. The firing in the adjacent room ceased and i slowly crawled to the stairs. I could find no one. But I was spotted by some one. "Throw your weapon and put you hands on the ground", a voice said. "Now, I am done for sure. It is SWAT and they are going to kill me." All the questions which I had earlier had came to my mind. "I killed someone...Arrest.. Jail....". I just couldn't take it any longer. So I moved the gun towards me and pulled the trigger. I felt something hit me. Now I am dead. I didn't feel any pain. It was easy to die. But unfortunately, I could still see. I had no blood on me. I still couldn't make out, whether I was dead or alive. I saw the police coming towards me and giving me a nice punch. That strong punch woke me up. "AAH, Thank God. I am not ARRESTED". It was a dream, a horribly real experience dream. 


IN NEWSPAPER

I woke up one morning and was on the way to the morning daily breakfast and saw a glimpse of the additional paper of the daily newspaper of the "Indian Express".I saw something familiar on the right corner of the front page of the additional page on the Sunday edition. Three words, which were too much familiar. It read "The Shaded Shadows". I saw it while I was having lunch. "What is that?", I thought for a second. "Oh my god, It is my blog. WOW..". I completed my breakfast as fast as  could and ran to see the newspaper. I was on my way to my room and the newspapers are generally kept at the entrance of the hostel. I felt something vibrating in my hand and making some screeching noise as well. I had to look at it. So I opened my eyes to find myself in bed my newspaper was left in the dream. I couldn't even read it. If I had read it, I would have enjoyed the dream much more later when I woke up. I was disappointed by the alarm call. "When will such a dream come again?" and this time no alarm for sure. :P



P.S. :: Thanks for reading. Please drop by your opinions. And I would like you to share your wonderful dreams also. 


12 comments:

  1. wishing that ur dreams come true!!!not the first one though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bharadwaj : Thank you buddy.

    Thanks for the visit and the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams are the questions and answers of the Soul! I loved what you write. Very cool.

    I wish you Peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Isha Shiri :: I totally agree with your statement. Very well said. :)

    And I am glad you like what I write. Thank you.

    And Thanks for the visit and comment.

    Take care and I too wish you peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even before I came here I knew you were a vivid dreamer. Check the Blogfrog message time and compare to this post and you will see what I mean. I know what you say about always feeling not right and thinking a lot about the tragic. We who are sensitive on this earth feel everything. We feel what comes in the future although we do not yet know what it is. We feel what others send out, their sadness and pain before we feel their joy. It is so sad we must carry this burden. I myself have dreams about stormms, earthquakes and other bad things about to happen before they do. I never know where I am so it makes it very difficult to know where it will happen. Then I read about it online or see it on the news. Do take time to feel nature which calms us. Take a walk look at the sky, the stars at night, the mountains and the sea. Forget about resolutions they just end up making you feel worthless in the end. Stop over an join my blog. Right now it is kind of boring however I will be changing it and adding more of me and my feeling in the future. Hugs, Digna
    http://autumnbluesreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Autumn Blues Reviews :: Thank You. You are absolutely right. Your comment was inspiring. Thank you.

    Thanks for the visit and comment. And will sure visit yours.
    Take Care. Happy New Year.. !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dream world. I remember my dreams almost daily. I have learned to control what happens in the dreamworld if I don't like whats going on but I usually ride it out. The real goal of analyzing the dream is to see how you felt during the dream. This will provide clues and answers as to what's going on subconsciously in your life at the time. I also receive a lot of inspiration, writing ideas and characters in my dream state. It's a good idea to keep a pen and paper next to your bed to capture your thoughts, feelings and impressions from your dreams.
    ~ Carol
    Ajay I feel that you are a light-worker. And very possibly an empath. Have you heard of the book The lightworkers way by Doreen Virtue? You might want to see if you can get a hold of a copy.
    Happy New Year.
    Namaste, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Carol :: Thank you for sharing your thoughts. And it is a good idea to keep a pen and paper next to our bed and capture the dream which we never want to forget.

    You are absolutely right about me being a light-worker. And I will definitely get hold of that book. Thanks for prescribing me the book.

    Happy New Year. Have a great year ahead. Take Care. :)
    Ajay

    ReplyDelete
  9. My last dream involved a few cliche aliens. o.O
    Beautiful post though. I love what you said about dream and dreams. Very true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Patricia Lynne :: Aliens!? Oh, Was it scary?

    Thanks for the compliment. :D
    &
    Thank You for the visit and the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Honeybee :: Surely, your dreams will come true.

    Thanks for the visit ant the comment.

    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |