Monday, May 17, 2010

...


Lazy mornings, long night wake-outs, timeless TV, fixed intervals of internet. That’s it. These holidays seem to be like these. I had many plans before these holidays showed up, especially during exams. I had planned to do that and this; but today I sit in front of my laptop of the TV endlessly thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow, to start from at least tomorrow; but tomorrows continue after every tomorrow. Almost half of my holidays have passed off, and I feel like it was yesterday that these holidays were given.
 In the wage of time, my thoughts keep running and I can’t sometimes guess what I am thinking. So once a while, the technology thing strikes my mind. The swiftness of the small, hybrid technology just fascinates me. You are sure to give a good compliment when you happen to see the new invention of technology. I have an iPod, usually for the music lovers. But mine has some additional features with the touch screen complexity. I just fell in love with the touch screen that I just hate my own old cell phone (Nokia N70-Music Edition). And moreover it’s been three years since I had been using it. So sometimes it even gets to my nerves when it takes long time to get started.
I recently went to a movie, Iron Man 2. I enjoyed it a lot. Though it did not had a serious script, I just loved it. One thing to add its flavour was the technology which the main lead had with him. The flat-screen computers (to be more precise, they were just glass-fibre sheets) with no strings attached. Or the display of various attributes on (above) the floor looking like the information is flying in the mid air. May be they have some technical names, but I am unaware of those names. But simply that was amazing. And in the real world, that technology is still under construction. And I guess it’s quite expensive too.
Presently we are taking technology and I think in the near future the technology will be taking on us. Writing this line, another movie crossed my mind. You might be aware of the movie IRobot, which depicts the robots taking over humans. May be quite true, in the near future if the world doesn’t end up in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |