Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Mayo..Sayonara.


Never Ending
What is more fascinating? That my page views are increasing exponentially even when I haven't written anything remotely as good. Or that there are some stupid bots that got into my blog somehow and its' just spreading the wildfire for no reason. Let me give you a peek.



Russiaaaa, Russia. Thank you! I am totally indebted to you. I don't really know why. But thanks, for helping me reach a minimum of thousand "views". I do want to shout "What the fuck" though, but lets' not make a big deal out of it, shall we?

La....la...lag
I never understood the principle on what it works on. Did I schedule it so? May be I did. Back in the day, I scheduled all my posts to be published after atleast a gap of 48 hours. It's a spell that no force on earth can break it. I did it.I don't see any other alternate explanation. I tried everything you know, everything that was available in the magic book and even tried the Harry Potter's wand. But lets' just say, It's pretty messed up.


Come on.


I think this is way too preposterous. One month. One month since I posted this poll. NOt even a single vote. What was the worst thing I ever did that shooed people away, far far away.  Anyhow, 400 more pageviews and that totals the pageviews to a whooping 15k. That will be last of it. Because after that, you might not find anything here. 

It has been a great six years. And I made better friends here. I hope you guys remember me, like I remember you.
Adieu.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I didn't like it either. That's why I preferred Blogspot. But this is just making more and more worse than it already is. I just gave an insight didn't I ?

      WP . I will have to re evaluate my decision. Last night I almost did.

      Delete
  2. DON'T!
    Also, I voted for this poll before I read this post of yours.
    And DON'T ditch Blogspot, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see any votes when I posted. My apologies.

      2 votes for Blogspot. I think I need to rethink on my decision.

      Delete
  3. Please stay here and not WP! I was about to vote right here until I realized it was only an image! Had I noticed it early I'd have voted definitely :) Besides do not be discouraged by the readership, continue writing for yourself. If that requires you to take a break then do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. I got three votes.

      Its' not the readership I am worried about. But the other glitches. Like the lag, like the hundreds of unknown views. Yes, I had taken a far longer break. I should get back to this blogging business.

      And hey thank you very much. Really appreciate the feedback.

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |