Sunday, January 23, 2011



Time flies. It is an amazing phenomenon. I do not know how many times I have written about time in my blog. Because when we want to do a thing, sometimes we are summoned by time. We do not know, what happens. But after a certain period of time, which lasts for almost many hours, sometimes days, sometimes weeks and finally sometimes months. Last year was the end of the decade of the 21st century in which I encountered many drastic changes; in me as well as my fellow beings. 


More than half of the month has passed in seconds, I would say. In the last month of the previous year, I thought of writing atleast 100 posts by the year end, but couldn't. When I was preparing for the previous semester finals, I had so many thoughts wandering inside my brain, but later I don't remember a word, a letter. God help me. I thought, I had a passion for writing. Yes, I do have. But when I am captivated with something bad, I cant think clearly to make progress. The reason for being so is the bullying about the results. There were speculations, rumors and all sorts of things which had made the mind to think about nothing else. But, I can't stand it any longer. But it doesn't mean that I am yearning for the result to come as fast as possible. It's just something going wrong in my head. 


Anyways moving ahead, actually I had a thought of writing a good starting-post in this year. But, I surely can't think further than my boundaries of emptiness. Yeah, EMPTINESS. There is nothing in my brain. I can feel it empty and I can even hear the hushing and gasping noise if the blood cells . The emptiness has made everything black and black; yeah not white. Everything is BLACK. Okay, so what should I write in this post. Well, let me start with the happenings around me since the past few months. Caution my dear readers, the following context may be boring. Skip to some another useful and purposeful work. 


Talk to Strangers

I had been quite obsessed with this site. It was a random site told by a friend of mine. It allows you to talk to people whom you do not know, hence it is called Talk to strangers. And this write-up is not some site-promotional kind of thing. I meant something else. People talk to you in any way they want to. But here people search for girls and talk about the shi*ty things. They ask your data in three simple letters, ASL, which stands for Age, Sex, Location. If they are through with this, they start with their intention of talking. Some are good, but hard to find those people. And the remaining are dumb as*es. Advice is that never get into this site. Some find it addicting, some are in search of new friends, i mean good online friends and the remaining, I think I don't have to tell. 


The Social Network

The most abundantly used social networking site is none other than this FACEBOOK. No matter, where and when we are glued to our phones or the PC's or laptops checking our status, friends status and poking some. Though this network doesn't follow us. But we follow this network wherever we go. As told earlier about the Omegle site, I came to know one thing that Facebook is blocked in China. Interesting. The world's most populated country has blocked the Facebook, even then there are millions of users worldwide. Nothing much to tell about this site, I guess you already know a lot about this. But, anyways will blog about this also later. Just wanted to tell that I had been using this way too much. I come to my room, throw away all other things, switch on my laptop from my sleeping mode( yeah, i don't shut it down, else it will take much longer time), and connect to Facebook. I find no one comments on my indigenous and intellectual thoughts which I think about a lot of time. I was just kidding, I don't update status to catch the readers attention. The Facebook status is not for that, I guess. But I am totally wrong, as many would say. And my updates are filled with comments on other's posts which I tend to like them or add a small comment. Those comments on their page never end and my 'Notification area' is filled with such non-sense. 


Los Acontecimientos


The word 'Los Acontecimientos' means 'The Happenings', a Spanish word. I just wrote it to make the title look a bit good. They say people change. They also say people change depending on the circumstances. Well, frankly speaking I have changed, so as others. But my behavior towards other hasn't changed a bit, but the others behavior has changed. I might find a person talking too frankly with me, but hiding the real person from my grasps or a person who doesn't talk much but cares about me. It depends on people, how they take me to be, or say, how they consider me to be and how they are treated by me. But as like an indefinite work-less person, I incline my viciously thinking brain to understand the behavior of the people towards me and the fellow mates. ( I know I have used this sentence in-numerous times than anything else in my blog). Well, I have had enough of this changes in temperament. Some other things that happened this year so far is that I got a two-wheeler; at last. After two years of bullying my parents, they finally let me have one. Writing about people as I see, this post wont be enough. I have a lot to tell about them and in this post, it is simple not possible. And four days back was my birthday. I am not actually party kind of a person. I don't celebrate much. May be because, when I was a kid, I invited my friends for my birthday, but no one turned up. So, I guess may be this is one of the reason which constrains me not to party. Now, the time has changed and I know that people wont let that happen, but even then I have many other factors regarding not celebrating. But, someone from my friend's list gave me a gift. I was surprised. I didn't even give a party nor ever talked to the person personally, but even then I got a gift. That has left me awe-struck and with a sense of guilt that, It was un-fare. I shouldn't have accepted it because when there is no giving from my side how can I take something for no reason. If the reason is still the birthday thing, then I sure made a mistake by not arranging a party. I would like to correct upon this mistake. Actually I thought of writing something else, but ended up something else. 


Puzzle No.4

The secret agent X emailed a code word to his head office. They are "AIM DUE OAT TIE MOD". But four of these five words are fake and only one contains the information. 


The agent X also mailed a sentence as a clue - if I tell you any one character of the code word, you would be able to tell the number of vowels in the code word. 



Can you tell which is the code word?
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Good post, But I think you should change the design.
    The blog is heavily loaded and is taking time to load. Especially the wibiya bar, it loads slowly and interrupts reading,
    Make it simpler and it would be pleasent to read.
    Nowadays, when I read your blog, I get the feeling of looking at a commercial website and not a friend's blog.
    I have spoken my mind and I may be wrong.
    P.S Hope I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Prithvinath :: Well, thanks for speaking your mind. And I know that it is very heavy and loaded with lots of unnecessary stuff. I will try to change, or reduce it. And you were not wrong. And moreover I thought you would not read my blog as you being busy with the GRE preparations, college work and all that stuff. So, you are reading my blog. I should be much more careful. And lol, does it look like a commercial blog, really?

    Thanks for the advice. And that puzzle, I understood a bit, but later got it after seeing the answer. {:P} . And I will get the puzzle's answer today itself. Till then. Take Care.

    Ajay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you redesigned it.
    I read almmost every post you publish.
    But too lazy to comment.:-p.
    With all those gadgets, it does look like one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Prithvinath :: Redesigned? Yup. It might look like that. But, the story is something else.

    Oh, I knew that that you used to read. Later, I thought you might have taken down from reading my blog, may be due to boring topics which I write and you being busy with STUDIES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No,I read.. But keep forgetting to mention to you that i read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh okay!

    Thanks for following regularly. Much Appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |