Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jus' Happened..


It took me almost a month to come back to writing and when I did, I got sure of a shock thing. What happened? I too don't know, exactly. But all that I know is that something is disrupted. Real bad. I found some site, which enables to increase the traffic. Wow. I love traffic. I really don't mind even if my blog is not so note-worthy or does't meet your standard of writing. Just that I like traffic. I guess that is what every blogger wants. But the difference is that they write well; very well while I don't. I am very much thankful to the new followers. It is much appreciated. I would like to keep up to my standards of writing and then come to meet your expectations. Because there is a big difficulty in keeping up to my standards itself. But don't worry, I can tackle this. 


What happened was that the sidebar suddenly vanished. Nothing seems to be visible. It is transparent. I tried to make changes to make it visible again, but all attempts failed. I don't know the reason, nor the way it could be solved. Let me try some other ways to get back the side bar. This change in the blog theme does look odd to me and new to others. I immediately got a comment about the change in the blog appearance and that to be from a person who doesn't comment. This does not mean that I am getting my friend wrong. Its what "Jus' happened". 


Now, I am off to write another blog-post, which I had in mind for some time related to 'Ragging' and the people associated with it. Well, wait for it. I will try to make it interesting, but can't guarantee that it will be that good. 


Answer to the Puzzle 4


The code word is TIE.


If you were told any one character of MOD, then you would not be able to determine whether the number of vowels are one or two. e.g. if you were told M, there are two words with M - AIM with 2 vowels and MOD with 1 vowel. So you would not be able to say the number of vowels. Same arguments can be given for characters O and D.

Hence, the word with any one of M, O or D is not a code word i.e. AIM, DUE, OAT and MOD are not the code word. Thus, TIE is the code word.
T : two words - TIE and OAT, both with 2 vowels
I : two words - TIE and AIM, both with 2 vowels
E : two words - TIE and DUE, both with 2 vowels.


Puzzle 5

One of Mr. Bajaj, his wife, their son and Mr. Bajaj's mother is an Engineer and another is a Doctor.
  • If the Doctor is a male, then the Engineer is a male.
  • If the Engineer is younger than the Doctor, then the Engineer and the Doctor are not blood relatives.
  • If the Engineer is a female, then she and the Doctor are blood relatives.
Can you tell who is the Doctor and the Engineer?


5 comments:

  1. Mr bajaj is Engineer.
    Son is doctor.

    Still dint understand puzzle #4.
    What web site did you use for generating traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a right answer. For generating traffic, there are a number of sites. You want to generate traffic for your site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. [url=http://www.breakingnewsnyc.com/] Breaking News[/url], opinions and blogs in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more.
    The leading news source for Long Island and [url=http://www.breakingnewsnyc.com/]NYC[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ajay! We recently won The Stylish Blogger Award and now we are passing it onto you. Cheer's to dancing in your own way! Congrats and enjoy. Find out award details here: http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really very nice blog, I am impressed.i like it this blog keep it up thanks for post: )
    I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    really informative Post in this blog i like to read and recommend all my friend to read this blog thanks for share zt-180watch phone zenithinkgpad

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |