Friday, August 27, 2010

Tiring to Reviving Thursday !!!!

1. Last week, the Thursday was started with an exam. Oh sorry. Exactly two exams in a single day. I remember writing a post titled “Tiring Thursdays”. Now this Thursday is unlike the previous Thursday.

2. The reason being the completion of all the exams as well as the laboratory internal exams. Totally reviving. Reviving in the sense, the time to relax.

3. Now the next exam would come after a long gap of one and a half month. Unless some psycho freak comes and tells, “C’mon, Sit according to your roll numbers and answer these questions!!” Sometimes also called as ‘Surprise Test’ or say ‘Exhibiting Psychosis’!!

4. Today, my reviving curriculum also had a tiring part also. I walked round the college almost five times, went outside the college twice, went to my room say some six times or even more. The watchman was looking a bit surprised at my behaviour. I had been opening the door and immediately closing the door.

5. So there indeed was a tiring part. But this doesn’t matter when compared to the tiring part during exams. This was nothing.

6. Server is down since I opened my laptop and could even post yesterday’s post.

7. I went outside and bought a pair of trousers worth 800 bucks. And spending all the energy that I had. I had to say ‘All the energy had’ because I didn’t had my breakfast and not even lunch. Just a glass of tea and one ‘Dairy milk’ Chocolate.

8. And I have observed that I don’t read after writing any post. There seems to be so many mistakes in my previous posts.

9. Lab internal went fine with output result coming just in time. Give it any name. Call it luck or anything. And moreover it didn’t have anything to do with luck or something like that. Just a list of programs were given which had to be understood (or mugged up) and written. No big deal.

10. Now the exams are over, I would like to instigate my old idea of writing stories, short stories, not like 55 Fiction or 77 Fiction. I name it as 555 Fiction or 777 Fiction. To be more precise, I really cannot write that much big as 777 nor as small as 55, average it to 111 Fiction. Now what? It isn’t the average value, hmm! Ok. Make it 333 Fiction. Happy. [ :D ]
11. Just watched the movie ‘Fight Club (1999)’ completely. I just love the narration than the movie. Script is also nice, but sometimes someone has to watch it twice to understand it and some of the scenes are obscene along continuously erupting slangs.

12. The first point had to be this one. It was raining heavily today. I call it ‘Raining like Hell’! Don’t actually know what this sentence makes up to be. But it sure describes something really powerful kind of a thing.

13. Too heavily that my books got wet and I almost half swept in rain. The first thought that came to my mind when I woke up in the morning and say the rain, down pouring like hell, that I would just get into the rain and let myself sink in the coolness of it and to revive myself. But not when I was going to college.

14. And I almost forgot to tell you people about my theory of poems. Actually they aren’t any poem sort of a thing. Just a written sketch of verbal thoughts which when presented look really, really weird. And I would like to accept it. Some call it mad, some foolish and some weird. I would accept all the phrases you would like to suggest because those phrases signify me, myself.

15. I don’t understand one simple thing. “Please don’t ‘Show Off’ in Tata Nano.” It is really not suitable for showing off thing. People feel as if they are driving a ‘Mercedes McLaren or Ferrari. Please don’t get confused with it. You might punch the gas hard, but the same won’t be applicable near the speed breaker. I just noticed two show-off Nano’s being driven at full speed, the speed of an ‘Auto-rickshaw’ and unexpectedly stopping near the speed breakers. Puff!? When will these people understand? Its simple isn’t it -> [Nano = Auto-rickshaw].

16. It has got into me. These blogs got into me. I call myself “BLOGADDICT’. You may name me blog-a-psycho, blog-o-freak, anything because it’s just what you think.

17. I think it’s been some four months or so, since I had a decent hair cut. And next week may be dad would be coming, so it would be better if I have the hair done before it. Or else I have to give lame excuses to escape it.

18. And my room is all messed up. I actually don’t know how many times a week I have to clean it up. The next day after I clean up my room, it gets messed up. Have to look at carefully next time in order to avoid any such ‘messing up business’.
19. Has anybody tried Googling (searching in Google) their name? If so, then also try ‘I’m feeling lucky’.

20. Also try to google your mobile number.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |