Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Begining a "BLOG"

I was thinking of this from a long time........but the only problem is the lack of sufficient time. M works gets pending, inability to complete the preferred assignments on time.

I had not known about this earlier. But once i came across my cousin brother's blog. It was superb..i was speechless..as it was with all the efficient usage of words and with a clear sense making the topic very clear.

I had been wondering how he finds so much time for writing blogs. I came to a conclusion that if a person is die-hard about a thing(or any work or hobby), he won't easily sleep easily unless it is completed. I had seen the same enthusiasm and the essential zeal in him.

What makes to write all these things.? Just because i am also interested in writing, but the problem is that i can't reproduce anything efficiently.So, at least by writing some of this stuff would at last end me up as a good writer, if not good at least up to my expectations.

Actually even now i don't know what exactly a blog is? I am still puzzled...But even then i want to write some stuff in order to increase my writing skills. I know that i am very poor t writing.And as a observed fact that practice would help in improving, so i am also in the same process......

4 comments:

  1. your first post! :) It's been a long long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i should say... You have Mastered the process! Transformation level - Too high !! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let me point out blatantly that I have been going downhill for quite some time. And then I realize that I haven't even stepped up from where I have started. So, your interpretation of my transformation level is a little exaggeration.

      Delete

So, what do you think ?

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
| Writer | Photographer | Split Personality Disorder | Foodie | Music | Art | God-Fearing Atheist | Movies | Golf | Soccer | Dance | Mentally Stable Sociopath |